Typhoon

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Typhoon.
  1. G

    What is the big difference between these ASROCK MB?

    Hello I am looking to get a SB mb. I will probably oc my processor some and maybe my gpu some, not super high but some. I might SLI in the future. I do want firewire, USB 3.0, maybe a E-SATA I am going to get the i5 2500K or the i7 2600K cpu. I will use the computer for 2-D and 3-D design...
  2. T

    Is there in Internet any forum with beta BIOS for Gigabyte motherboard

    Is there in Internet any forum with beta BIOS for Gigabyte motherboards? (like Asus owners whose have excellent link: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1578865 )
  3. majin ssj eric

    Upgrade to b3???

    so I just finished my build last week with 1 of the affected motherboards (p8p67-m pro) and now I see that revised motherboards are showing up online. I am currently only using the 3 6gb sata ports on my motherboard (2 hdd's and blu-ray). Should I bother RMA-ing the board or do you think the...
  4. D

    Is this memory compatable with this mobo?

    I have this mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131713&Tpk=Asus%20ASUS%20P8H67-M%20LX And ordered this RAM: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Channel-Memory-Processors-CMX4GX3M2A1600C9/dp/B002LE8D2A/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1300298314&sr=1-1 Now the mobo...
  5. J

    HDMI with audio on ASUS Motherboard

    Hi: I want to upgrade my motherboard from MSI k9VGM-V to "ASUS M4A88T-M LE" Motherboard. The ASUS has on board HDMI Video ATI Radeon HD 4250. I want to connect my PC with this Motherboard to a Vizio Hi Def HDTV using HDMI cable. My question is will the HDMI cable carry audio or I will also...
  6. B

    What is needed to replace a Motherboard w/ P4, to one with a i5 or i7?

    What is needed to replace/upgrade my original Motherboard in my Desktop, to a new one with an i5 or i7 Processor? I have a '04 Compaq Presario SX1250NX Desktop w/ a Pentium 4 (515) 2.93 GHz Processor, 4 Gigs of DDR1 PC3200 Memory, Radeon X700 (PCI-e) Graphics Card. Is my PC worth upgrading? Or...
  7. tacoslave

    Anyone know?

    where i can get a socket lga 775 crossfire or sli motherboard new for around $50. My current motherboard died and i would like to upgrade it .
  8. R

    I7-860

    Running the Gigabyte P55 UD4P W/ I7-860 8 gb of OCZ Platinum LV 10666 with dual ATI Radeon 4750 cards, looking for help on improving speed needing suggestions for memory configurations and voltages thnx
  9. X

    Soomeone is eating my memory!! :(

    :( my mb was 200 mb before then when i opened the computer again it turned 5.12 megabytes :cry: i dont know what happen maybe its a virus or something pls help me thank you :D
  10. F

    Please reset cpu or memory in cmos

    hi i started to randomly get this message about a week ago. my computer will randomly restart with no warning, and normally it will be unable to get back into windows right away, it will continue restarting after getting past the startup screen, the error message on the bottom is "warning...
  11. S

    Gigabyte g41m combo ddr3 8gb support

    Hello, I was just wondering out of the two ram products,which one one would be good to purchase. The Kingston - http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php/ [...] module-kit, or the G Skills ripjaw - http://www.ebuyer.com/product/240498. Cheers
  12. baldinie

    P8p67 pro bios problems

    ok, si i got my new system, based on p8p67 pro, with corsair vengeance 1600 Mhz ram. But it keeps having boot problems and says "overclocking failed" even though i've not overclocked anything except put the ram on XMP. So i tried to update the bios, downloaded the latest one from asus, but...
  13. N

    Corsair dominator ram ddr3 1333

    does anyone have any experience with corsair dominator ram ddr3 1333 thanks
  14. M

    Which of these mobos shall I buy?

    Asus Sabertooth TUF X58 @ €209 Or ASUS P6T SE @ €205 ? (or maybe any one at that same price limit but I have to check availability in my country first)
  15. crustyolgamer

    Drivers for integrated Radeon HD 4200

    Is there anyone out there running XP 32-bit (SP3) on a Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H board who is using onboard video? I have had a hell of a time finding a stable video driver set for the integrated Radeon HD 4200. None of the Catalyst drivers (present or past) from the ATI AMD website seem to run...
  16. L

    What happens if I use ECC memory when im no supposed to

    My computer isn't supposed to accept ECC or registered memory. But I have an ECC and registered memory with a matching PC speed. What would happen if I put in the registered stick with ECC? I want a straight answer here
  17. M

    E5200 on a Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6

    Witch are the best air overclock settings? I still use F4 BIOS the others crash beyond 333Mhz.
  18. T

    What causes frame rates to drop

    Hello, when im playing any games at all on my laptop regardless of what game it is or whats running during the middle of my play time it will randomly drop from 50 fps to 20 or sometime 9 fps i have no idea what is causing this to happen. i have cleared my registry, defragged my hard drive, and...
  19. P

    Trouble recognizing HD

    Below is a question I sent to Gigabyte about my new build, install of win7 64Bit. The mother board is a Gigabyte GM-889GA D2H, and the processor is Athalon II X3 3.2 Ghz RANA 450. I have 2 1 TB Hitachi HDs, and an Asus DVD-RW. 8 GB of DDR3 1333 Ram....2 sticks. The Case, though I suspect...
  20. L

    MSI P55A-G55 Starcraft 2 stuttering

    Hi, I recently built and I have some stutter issues when playing games, which my local retailer thinks are caused by my MIS P55A-G55 motherboard. Starcraft 2 has the most stutter. For example, when i make my first SCV or place my first barracks, the game freezes for about 2 seconds. It...
  21. L

    Asus p8p67 Pro or Evo?

    Hello,I am about to begin building my new system based around the i5 2500k and I am planning on overclocking it to about 4.5ghz.I am waiting for the GTX560 and would like a motherboard that is sli compatable in case I want to throw another one in at some point in the future but i will not begin...
  22. A

    Mapping USB devices over TS?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?) Is it possible to map a USB device over a RDP? there is for Serial but none for USB? Is there any way to do so? Andre
  23. Tidius

    Gtx 690 or 2 670 Direct Cu II TOP?

    I have that problem, I'm buying the cards on Friday and i wanted to know which is the best option? Taking into account that in my county the 670 direct cu ii top is u$d 633 and the 690 is u$d 1,586 :) ? I know, i hate the taxes of Argentina... wish to live on EE.UU Also, that i have a Cm 690...
  24. S

    PSU and GPU compatible?

    This http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=MjQ2MQ== should work with an ATI HD 6770 right? I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem, but not sure if its worth returning the PSU.
  25. M

    Help me rebuild my ancient computer for less than $500.

    I'm looking to rebuild my old computer from 2004, without spending a lot of cash. Please do not suggest any Asus parts, as I've had nothing but poor customer service from them and will no longer buy. What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming, Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop...
  26. yasir siddiqui

    What is the Normal or Avg. Temperature of i3 2100 & intel Dh67cl

    What is the Normal or Avg. Temperature of processor i3 2100, and Mother Board DH67CL?