Vega

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Vega.
  1. Xelahgohn

    USB 3.1 Gen1 rear expansion adapter??? [Nowhere to be found]

    Hi, I recently upgraded to an Asus ROG Strix Z370-E gaming mobo. Sadly, just doesn't come with enough USB 3.X ports in the rear! Manual specifies that; there are 2 USB 3.1 Gen1, 20-1 pin ports on board. These are (supposedly) to, plug in a cable for extra rear/front USB 3.1 ports. I am...
  2. WINTERLORD

    anyone know of any good reviews 8700k air cooler vs cheap water aio and high end aio

    cant seem to find any good reviews of high performance air coolers such as the Scythe Fuma vs both inexpensive AIO single fan and medium to high end AIO water cooler
  3. D

    Is this a good desktop? And what would be the estimated price range for it?

    RANGER GAMING Mid Tower Computer Case with Side View Window and 3-120mm Fans Installed: 1 Front 120mm RED LED Fan, 1 Side 120mm RED LED Fan and 1 Rear 120mm Fan POWER SPEC 550-Watt 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Semi-Modular ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply BIOSTAR...
  4. Gdog1423

    I think my GPU is Dying :(

    So i've got a sapphire rx 480 nitro+ 8gb, it was a great card for a long while till just recently it's started crashing for no reason while i'm gaming. It first started in Skyrim, so I thought it was mods and largely ignored it, but then I started playing war thunder and boom green screen system...
  5. W

    Moving OS and Apps from SSD To SATA On Brand New HP Envy 17t

    I just bought this brand new HP laptop as a Christmas present. (Model No. 17t-ae100CTO, Serial No. 5CG74918K7, Product No. 1WC56AV). One of the features of this particular laptop is that it has a hybrid hard drive. It contains a 1TB SATA drive PLUS a 128GB SSD drive, Unfortunately, it came...
  6. U

    Insufficient Power = 2nd GPU Not Recognized?

    I just updated my processor and its drawing enough power more than the old one to put me near the max of my PSU (650W). 2x 7950s were working before the upgrade, now only one is recognized (BIOS, Radeon options, CPU-Z, Device Manager). But the fan is running on the unrecognized GPU. The boost...
  7. B

    Is my cooling setup ok?

    The case I got is a BitFenix Nova TG, and it has three 120mm case fans. I got a corsair h60 water cooler in the rear taking in cold air and two extra fans in the front set up like this: https://vgy.me/45ScO1.jpg would this work ok? (its my first pc build)
  8. B

    Is my Asus B85-G Compatible with HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz 16GB?

    as the title says, is my motherboard comptible with "HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz 16GB 2x8GB 1866MHz (PC3-14900) DDR3 CL10" I currently have "Kingston KHX1866C10D/4G" 4gb*2, and want to replace them. Other specs: Intel Core i5 4460 AMD Radeon R7 370
  9. J

    Corsair cx 450m PSU enough?

    Hi I am building my new system very soon but am stuck on which power supply to buy. All of my systems I have built in the past have been with a corsair 500w, but unfortuantly that has stopped working propperly so I am having to get a new PSU. I am on a tight budget as i have spent most of my...
  10. C

    The best and the cheapest 256GB pendrive

    I'm looking for the best and the cheapest 256GB pendrive. There's not much info about that, it would seem people still prefer 128/64gb these days.
  11. CONVERSION

    Connect Laptop's WiFi Internet Connection to PC's Ethernet Port

    Hello TomsHardware! I've recently installed Fedora 26 Workstation onto my main PC (after a long struggle!) and I need a way to access the internet on it, as my WiFi drivers aren't preinstalled, and I need internet to get the WiFi drivers. I have done this before in Fedora, in a previous...
  12. C

    Triple OS System problem with creating primary partitions

    I want to have my computer use Windows Vista & 7 & 8.1, but I am having trouble creating another partition to use for windows 8.1
  13. E

    Wifi on new laptop so slow

    So I got a new laptop and as soon as I start to use my wifi it's internet speed is so slow I couldn't take it. So I thought maybe it's my laptop's drivers but it's not because I used my friend's wifi and it works fine. But when I got back home it's still slow while my old laptop is working fine...
  14. A

    Samsung 960 Pro Not showing in BIOS but works fine in windows 10

    Hi I am wondering if someone can help me out with this. I recently purchased a new M.2 SSD for my new build - the Samsung SSD 960 Pro 512GB I have performed a clean install of Windows 10 via a USB. The install picks up new drive fine along with all my other drives attached - Sandisk Ultra...
  15. Y

    Is there a mount adapter for the 24MP58VQ?

    I've been looking for an adapter for this monitor for a lonnnnnng time. The only one that I was able to find was from this website: http://www.gladiatorjoe.com/Adapter-Bracket-VESA-Compatible-for-the-LG-24MP58VQ-GJ0A0072.htm But as you can see, it does not look so reliable. Has anyone ever...
  16. G

    Blizzard Announces Changes To 'Overwatch' Reporting System

    Blizzard announced that it will be "issuing increased penalties to players in response to verified reports of bad behavior," which could result in the title's worst trolls being suspended or banned from the game. Blizzard Announces Changes To 'Overwatch' Reporting System : Read more
  17. djay62

    Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?

    Will either of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BIWLFGQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 / https://www.amazon.com/Ballistix-Sport-Single-PC4-19200-288-Pin/dp/B00UFBZOVE/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1498703431&sr=1-3&keywords=8gb+ddr4 Work with this motherboard...
  18. H

    What Is the best AMD GPU

    What Is amds best gpu
  19. H

    Would This Cpu Coller Fit?

    Hey i was recently wondering if my case https://www.pccasegear.com/products/34278 Could fit a https://www.pccasegear.com/products/37479/nzxt-kraken-x62-280mm-aio-liquid-cpu-cooler/ Inside of it and if so where can it fit?
  20. A

    Considering purchasing a steam account, should I worry about VAC on my other accounts?

    I am considering buying a steam account, simply because it has many games I want for a relatively cheap price. I will not be hacking on the account. However, my question is, if the account was used by a cheater, could steam cloud sync the hacked game files onto my computer, putting me at risk of...
  21. N

    PC case with or without front cover

    Hello, I want to buy a new pc case along with a new cpu cooler. My question is if and how much a case with a front cover will choke the front intake fans. For example, will the Aerocool Aero-1000 have any benefit compared to the Phanteks p400, at temperatures and airflow? I saw a video review...
  22. B

    How to Beat the Abyss Watchers in Dark Souls 3

    This is going to be another boss fight where you face more than one of the boss at the same time. When you start this fight there are multiple abyss watchers to watch out for, so keep an eye on your back. Step 1)Take advantage of them fighting amongst themselves If you keep your distance from...
  23. F

    Should I upgrade my CPU?

    So I am using a Intel i5-3570 cpu at the moment, and my buddy just bought a i7-4790k and is willing to sell me his i7-4770. Here's the catch, he's selling it for $240 flat no shipping costs either. I would be willing to pay that, but do I really have to? All I am doing it editing videos...
  24. M

    Do I need to install Intel rapid storage technology

    I have Asus h81m-cs motherboard I5 4460, 8gb corsair vengeance ram, zotac gtx 650 1gb, Corsair vs450 PSU, and only one HDD Seagate 1000vx000(no ssd). 1. Do I need to install Intel rapid storage technology and what it is for??? 2. My motherboard has xmp feature and my ram is 1600mhz and Intel...
  25. Y

    single ram dual

    Asrock n68-vgs3fx can i change single ram to dual ram
  26. T

    Sapphire 390 vs MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming

    hey guys, im deciding between two GPU's to buy. Its either Sapphire 390 Nitro and MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming Sapphire 390 Nitro Pros: -Cheap -Will enable me my Freesync support on my monitor -Can run modern games (while not all) on Ultra with 50+FPS -Has 8 GB VRAM (altough not that useful since I...
  27. G

    Is this a good computer upgrade?

    --Current Build-- CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate Videocard: GeForce GT 640 Memory: 2 Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Power Supply: Corsair CX430 --Upgrade-- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate Videocard: GeForce GTX 780 Classified Memory: 2...
  28. Z

    Dual r9 270x or 970?

    So I am looking at upgrading my rig and I already have a r9 270x in it and want to either add a second 270x or get a GTX 970 but in my country I would save around 2-300$ if I was to get the second 270x and I would like to know if its worth saving the extra cash?
  29. L

    Please Help - Sabertooth 990 FX - AMD FX 8350 CPU

    Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with a computer, it's got an Asus Sabertooth 990 FX motherboard, an AMD FX8350 CPU, This evening it crashed, the mouse would not move, the keyboard lights would not come on, I turn off at mains, turn it back on - powers up but no signal to screen, keyboard...
  30. thuannt05

    The last part: the mobo

    I've made the final decisions on most of other parts except for the mobo, hope you guys can help. Thank in advance Core I5 - 4460 (3.2Hz) Palit Nvidia GTX 970 JetStream 4GB ( 256 Bit ) DDR5 G.Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL (2x4GB) HDD 1TB WD (Black) - WD1003FZEX SSD Corsair 128GB (F128GBGS - BK)...
  31. M

    how to off hdd password i lenovo

    how to off hdd password i lenovo g550
  32. T

    Water cooling Quick Question

    My question is simply- if I decided to go with water cooling, will I still need a fan controller/s? Or will the water cooling loop just change the fan speed as it goes along? Thanks
  33. A

    HP All-in-one printer 7310

    The cd disc for my printer does not accommodate Windows 7. Is there a site for downloading: The Director, etc.?
  34. N

    Mic Recording w/Specific Features

    Hello all! I'm looking for help finding an application that can do microphone recording with the following features: ■ Hotkey button to start/stop recording (recording can be started while recording program is not in focus) ■ Multiple Push to Talk buttons ■ Options to record JUST the mic or a...
  35. Pmckenna

    How much VRAM will I need to mod Skyrim?

    Hi, I'm about to buy a GTX 670 but I'd first like to know how much VRAM I'll need to play Skyrim with mods such as texture pack combiner, detailed faces and maybe an ENB installed? Also, will the mods installed hurt my FPS? Or is it unaffected until I start hitting the VRAM limit of my card...
  36. G

    Camera questions

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) What is the difference between Windows and MSN Messenger? Can you point to a page that explains? To use a camera, must I use a ,net passport e-mail? If I have DSL router/modem, could that be keeping the camera (Logitech...
  37. N

    Help me please!

    Hello, can you do online chat with a psp console?