Vodafone

Page 7 - Forum discussion tagged with Vodafone.
  1. G

    600m mouse freezing

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 600m running Windows XP home. I have downloaded the lastest drivers for the touchpad and installed. When using the computer, after 5 minutes, an hour or any other amount of time, the curser freezes and the only soloution is...
  2. G

    MOTIVEDIRECTORY - WHAT IS IT?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) Almost every time I reboot (Windows 98SE) I will get an error message saying the 'motivedirectory' has caused an error, and when I check it usually is a page fault and them a stack dump. Usually I can ignore...
  3. G

    Does Gateway E3400 PIII 1G support 80G HDD?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) Can E3400 PIII 1G read 80G HDD?
  4. G

    Compaq Armada 3500 clicks

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Hi All, not sure if this is going to make sense, but here goes, I have 3500 running win2k fully s/packed and h/fixed (according to microsoft) it has an external ps2 mouse bu th eproble occcours equally on the internal pointer or a USB...
  5. M

    BIOS for Gateway 614GE

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I have a gateway 614GE based on the MSI MS-6741 motherboard. I have flashed the bios from the MSI website and my copy of the original gateway branded OEM BIOS is corrupted. the original version was 3.4B1. If anyone owns one of...
  6. G

    Virus Problem

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 6-month old Dell 4600 PC and I use Trend PC-cillin Internet Security for my Virus/Firewall and I keep getting this virus alert several times every day: http://www.davinp.com/virus.jpg What can I do to stop this popping up?
  7. P

    USB Cantenna

    I have just moved into a new apartment and the building has free wireless internet for all resadents. the only problem is that im on the top floor and the signal is weak. I would like to get a cantenna for my laptop but not one that plugs into my network card. is there a usb version? I also dont...
  8. real world

    Neen help extending a wireless connection

    Hi fellas. I have some questions regarding an internet connection at a friends house. My bud lives in the basement apartment, with his brother upstairs. The modem/wireless router, is in the upstairs unit, and the wireless connection doesn't reach his basement unit. This didn't matter before...
  9. I

    Cannot go on line with Explorer

    I have an HP laptop and cannot connect wirelessly at home. Elsewhere i can. My cable modem is followed by a linksys Wrt54gs, and my computer says i am connected with an excellent signal. I have repaired the connection, upgraded the firmware in the router, checked settings as best I know how...
  10. E

    Compact Professional Digital Camera

    Pro cameras no longer have to be big in size. Enter <A HREF="http://www.dpreview.com/news/0302/03022703sonyv1preview.asp" target="_new">Sony DSC-V1</A> the handy professional digital camera. It's got 5.1 mega pixels, nightframing & nightshot infra red system, manual exposure controls, 4x optical...
  11. V

    Multiple Internet Connections to form FAT pipe Wireless Net

    From the forum topic you probably know what I want to do. I want to take 2 or 3 dls/cable connections put them to 1 (or more if needed) routers and have enough of a pipe to be able to have 5-10 connections with a very high speed that would be roughly comparable to a single connection...
  12. M

    Corsair Hydro Series Water Cooler - Which one for me?

    I am looking to purchase a water cooling system from Corsair and I am unsure which model will be best for me. My CPU is an Intel i5 3570K overclocked to a modest 4.2GHz, idle is about 25°C and normal load is approximately 45°C to 50°C on air cooling. I want to eliminate the large radial heatsink...
  13. P

    CPU bottleneck question

    I currently have an i3-2120. I would like to upgrade my gpu to a 7870. Will the 2120 bottleneck the 7870?
  14. A

    Veo usb camera driver

    help me plz
  15. G

    diablo vs necro bonedaddy, CE mod

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) fastest kill ever. Diablo down in less than 15 seconds. wow. didnt even bother to switch to clay golem, used existing iron. cast decrep on him, got out of the way. 12 skellies, 4 skellimancers, all the infector of souls guys raised. couple...
  16. I

    school firewall and teacher's personal wireless

    hey guys, my school uses sonicwall as a firewall for a lot of things such as blocking AIM during study hall...i think ive found the solution for that but i also want to be able to use teacher's wireless. however, they have a password on it so do you guys have any idea on how to get past...
  17. B

    Window xp hardware download

    my DVD driver is no running
  18. R

    Random BlueScreens even after format

    The thing is, I had to format my C: drive because I started having some really weird problems, like not being able to drag icons into folders or receiving strange errors when trying to open anything (by double clicking), such as "Explorer.EXE; No such interface supported" aaand, these random...
  19. T

    Lag Issues

    Hey everyone i am looking for some help with a Lag issue i have been experiencing and was wondering if anyone could help me isolate what the actually problem is and fix it. I recently built a new computer and have been playing guild wars 2 but ever 5 to 10 minuets i experience some sort of lag...
  20. PanicMaster85

    Need help picking monitor

    So my monitor for my xbox just died... i was hoping to get a 720p monitor that i can plug hdmi straight into... thats basically it really, also try and keep it below 100 Thanks! :D