Wacom

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Wacom.
  1. M

    keeping pc cool

    so i bought this pc and where i bought it they wanted to sell me a cooling system or cpu cooler but i thought i don't need one i got 1 fan on cpu 4 in the case nzxt phantom 410 came with 2 i added 2 and 3 on the gigabyte gtx 970 i don't think i will oc here is the build : i7 4790k...
  2. L

    Need help upgrading from a i7 3770k to a i7 4790k

    Hi I'm looking to upgrade my pc. I edit cod montages. My current pc specs I use a i7 3770k with a z77 ud5h mobo but no graphics card. I'm looking to upgrade Option 1.) upgrade my cpu and motherboard to a i7 4790k with a z97 motherboard but no graphics card Option 2 .) upgrade to a new g1...
  3. K

    Razer Naga has a faulty sensor

    Hello, I recently got a Razer Naga 2014 and was fine with it until about a month ago. The mouse doesn't respond well when I move it around, it is just slow or innacurate. Also, whenever I lift it to reposition it, the mouse goes downwards when I'm not even touching it. I would like some...
  4. 1

    How do I properly update audio, SATA, chipset drivers etc. over pre-existing ones?

    I recently built my computer near the end of June with the most up to date drivers at the time. My motherboard is the Asus Maximus VII HERO, running Windows 8.1 on an SSD. At the motherboard download page, there is new drivers for the realtek audio, chipset software installation utility...
  5. V

    PC startup noise

    Hi I recently bought a new desktop and it's been fine. But recently when I turn it on, every so often it'll sound like i'm rivving up a motorcycle... This doesn't happen everytime though. Could it be the hard drive? Or maybe a fan catching something if it isn't doing this every time Thanks.
  6. B

    water cooler fan

    hi guys hope some one can give me some advice please i have a watercooler http://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/coolermaster/seidon-120v-liquid-cooling-kit.html it seems to work fine but the fan is a tad noisy, can anyone recommend a fan witch is quiet but dosent loose cooling or one that will...
  7. M

    image not on the entire screen

    i just built my pc and i have a ASUS VX238H but the image on the screen stops short of the actual edge of the screen. what can i do to fix this
  8. Z

    Will this all work and fit into the Phenom M case? (I own almost everything already)

    Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor] ASRock B75M R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard] [Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory] [Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk] [Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX...
  9. J

    WD Green 2TB "IntelliPower" drive faster than Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM?

    I used DiskBench to test the transfer speeds of the two drives, a WD Green Desktop, model WD20EARX and a Seagate Barracuda, model ST2000DM001 on an XP machine with an Asus P5Q MB, Core2 Quad processor and 2GB of RAM with the following results. 7.05 GB file transfer: WD to WD - 38.617 MB/s...
  10. ludus

    Motherboard Error - Asus Fan Control

    Hi, I just built my very first gaming build yesterday using an ASUS Z87-A mobo and an Intel Core i3 4340 cpu, (full part list here) and I spent most of yesterday installing my drivers and such. But there is a problem. When I try to open AI Suite III or Remote GO! I always get this error message...
  11. M

    secure my network so others can't access my internet connection

    secure my network using security password so others cannot access my internet connection
  12. S

    Eve?

    is eve a game worth playing? thinking about getting it
  13. casemods

    Thoughts on powerbeats by dre?

    So today I traded a watch I haven't used in years for a sealed pack of powerbeats. I haven't opened the package yet as I feel someone might think I put fake ones in there But I also wanted to try them out for myself. What should I do??
  14. J

    Please help new build problems

    hey all i just got a new motherboard new graphics card and a new cpu i put in my old ram power supply cd drive and hard drive.... i just put everything togeather and booted up and first it made a bunch of beeps witch i cant remember if thats saposed 2 happen(only the 2ed time iv build a pc) i...
  15. N

    SOLVED I7 860 still enough for gaming?

    Hi everybody I've been using the same rig for about 4 years now and I'm starting to upgrade it. The primary usage is gaming for games like Skyrim, Shogun 2, BF3, Rome 2 when it comes out. The rig is as follows: CPU: i7 860 overclocked at 3.8 ghz GPU: Radeon 5870 vapor x RAM 8gb of ripjaws God...
  16. H

    Computer freezes when playing high end games.

    My computer freezes when I play high end games. If the game requires high performance, my computer freezes sooner. Playing battlefield 3 maxed out, it takes about 10 minutes to freeze. CPU : Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 RAM : Samsung 10600 DDR3 2G + Samsung 12800 DDR3 4G GPU : Sapphire R9 280x Dual-x...
  17. T

    Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 Crossfire Microstuttering

    Here are my system specs: i5 3570k asus sabertooth z77 corsair hx750 PSU 16 gb gskill ram gigabyte radeon hd 7870 1100mhz OC edition I am thinking of purchasing another gigabyte radeon hd 7870 and go for a crossfire configuration, but I am worried about the microstuttering effect. For those...
  18. P

    Confused

    Okay so I plan to get 3 Sapphire Toxic 4870s (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102825) in the future on my computer, with that I'll need a power supply. I was thinking of getting the Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000...
  19. dalauder

    WTB low power DX10 Card, GT240 or 5670 level

    I've got to build a computer for work, but we're probably not gonna get a serious power supply, so I need a weak graphics card (need better than Integrated for Revit). Does anyone have a lowend DX10 or better card they're selling? Ideally, I'd like a $40 GT 240 or $55 5670 or around there.
  20. T

    How to get rid of the taskbar

    i think it would be cool if i could completely get rid of the task bar(it would be gone not hidden). anyone know how (that does not involve closing explorer.exe)
  21. S

    Just cottoned onto the fact that you can buy media center ..

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?) Hi all. As the title suggests. I've looked at the Microsoft site for compatible hardware but can find no such list. Is there a list online somewhere I can have a gander at? Cheers Scott
  22. waynec121

    FS: AMD Dragon System (X3 720BE, 4870 1GB)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220421352034&Category=179&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1#ht_500wt_1182 CPU: AMD x3 720 BE 2.8GHZ ** MOBO:MA790GP-UD4H ** RAM: G.SKILL PI BLACK DDR2 800 2X2GB ** HDD: WD CAVIAR BLACK 640GB ** PSU: CORSAIR 750TX 750W ** GPU...
  23. S

    Sony base system device downloads

    sony base system device downloads
  24. J

    Getting a new HDD or SSD and need help

    I actually wrote about my SSD not working (dead?) but this is a different topic so I am writing a new thread. It seems most SSD are unstable these days. Most of the reviews I read are talking about how there are high failure rate. The one I got, OCZ 120GB SSD also had some reviews that say...
  25. S

    8800 GTX Anti Aliasing problem

    The 8800 GTX makes all of my games fantasmic looking, except World of Warcraft. No matter what settings I mess with, it just looks like it's using a very low AA setting, like 2x. I've tried forcing 16x, 16xQ, enhancing application setting and overriding application setting, but I can not get it...