Wii

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Wii.
  1. J

    Buy Graphics Card Now or Wait Until Black Friday?

    I'm building a PC and on Newegg there is a promotion running that will get you 3 free games when you buy the card. It ends on November 26th. Should I buy the card now or wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Also should I buy the 760 or is the 770 worth the extra money?
  2. G

    Disassembling a Presario 1200?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I am looking at a non-working Presario 1200 for a friend. A green light is lit when power is conected (from the brick), but nothing else works - it cannot be turned on. Maybe a fuse, maybe a bad power-on switch.. or something else. So...
  3. P

    64-bit windows compatible version free download

    i am read eduction
  4. G

    MCE and commercial tapes

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a VCR placed inline through coax to my Dell MCE PC. Up until today I've been able to watch all tapes with the PC tuner set to channel 3. No STBs. Straight coax to tuner from the VCR. This morning I am not able to watch any...
  5. E

    Woman May Get 3 Years over a birthday video

    *** ing years for a birthday video recording at a theater. 3 minutes long. REALLY? http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/04/new.moon.arrest/index.html
  6. B

    Elite Force II Help Needed

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) I am in Attrexian Station Level 2b I can't solve the puzzle at all..never works for me..anyone have a solution for it ? Thanks, Brian
  7. G

    Cheap RDRAM

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Where can I get some cheap RDRAM in Toronto? -- Mr. Rajendra Singh