Wikipedia

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Wikipedia.
  1. G

    uru soundtrack

    Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?) The above is only available in the USA and Australia, so, as I live in the UK, I asked someone I knew in the USA to get me one. The music is fine, but there is also a video file, I have Windows Media Player 9 running on Windows XP, but there is...
  2. S

    System Explorer is crashing.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Hi everyone, My latest problem is with Windows 2000 system explorer. Whenever I start it up, it crashes about 60% of the time. My system: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Item...
  3. G

    Help please.......

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) DH plays the game. It keeps crashing. Does anyone know what he can do to stop this from happening? He has tried it on all three of his computers with the same results:-( TIA
  4. B

    Best video editing setup?

    I am tryin to help out a friend who is into video editting. I see that the quick sync option on the sandy bridge setups is the best, but it seems that if you want to go that route the best you can do is the discrete graphics 3000. But I seem to remember an article on here not too long ago...
  5. I

    Low fps, good rig: cpu issue?

    Hello all, I get high fps, like 50+ on ultra settings in BF3 and Skyrim etc., but I just started playing GW2 and I am getting ridiculously low framerates, like 15-30 fps, even on low and medium settings! I just dont understand it. Someone please help me! My roommate has the same GPU as me and...
  6. C

    Is Hyper-Threading Useful in Gaming?

    TELL ME NAOW! :fou: thx
  7. U

    Will a coolermaster hyper 212 fit in my antec one case?

    I got the i5 3570K And I heard I need to get a aftermarket CPU cooler. I have the Antec One gaming case, and I'm wondering if the Coolermaster Hyper 212 will fit with this case.
  8. R

    Nut won't unscrew

    I'm trying to remove my CPU heatsink and fan so I can replace the thermal grease, but one single nut refuses to unscrew. It just spins freely regardless of the way I turn it. I tried to pull up on the heat sink a bit so I might be able to get it to move down a little but it hasn't been working...