Windows 98SE

Page 8 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows 98SE.
  1. T

    120mhz LED TV but cannot get 6870 to output above 60hz

    I am seeking an answer to the question of 120hz TV but only a 60hz output from the display card
  2. V

    About graphics

    Hello, sir ,i want to knnow that basically what graphics done in computer system....please give explanation about this...
  3. G

    Dead Battery = Dead Notebook ???

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?) Ok here is a weird question. Several weeks ago my 4 or 5 year old Dell Inspiron 5000e laptop started having the following problems: 1. If left to sit for several hours or after it was on for an extended period of time it would hard power...
  4. G

    Gigabyte 3D Cooler Pro

    With its 3D cooler the Taiwanese motherboard manufacturer got a foot in the door in this hard-fought cooler market. Will the new design of the GH-PCU21-VG establish itself in practice? Gigabyte 3D Cooler Pro : Read more
  5. G

    MMR: The Seven Signs of the Video Game Apocalypse

    Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS) proposed the Truth in Video Game Rating Act, which could lead to government regulation. MMR: The Seven Signs of the Video Game Apocalypse : Read more
  6. 9littlebees

    Optimum fan layout for Fractal Design Define R3?

    Hello, been a lurker for a long while, but this is my first post. I have recently upgraded my home PC (specs in my sig) and will be looking to OC, so good airflow is quite important. I have the excellent Fractal Design Define R3 case and have purchased lots of fans to maximise airflow. I have...
  7. S

    Download c program for 64 bit windows 7

    Hello,i want to run C programming on laptop but still comean error for asking for 64 bit compiler
  8. O

    How to Scan with Canon MP240

    how do I use the Canon MP240 to scan documents? Thank you.
  9. D

    Result for hang of laptop

    what will be tha probable result for hanging of laptop
  10. L

    difficult reception area

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?) Does anyone here, by chance, live in Manhattan, facing the HUdson River. I live in the 90s and on VZ, I pick up a Jersey City Cell site which really just isn't strong enough for the distance. Of course there are several VZ sites...
  11. H

    CPU or MOBO Fried? need help quick :(

    hey, this is related to my other thread, but now y situation has changed the title is inappropriate so i will make this one... Basically tried my first OC, all was going ok(ish). Updated my system BIOS and tried to put the OC's back, however it wasnt working. Then My PC hung, and crashed. I...
  12. A

    Http://www routerlogin com

    I am unable to set up the wireless connection
  13. P

    Hd 6950 2gb bf3 crashing,

    Hello, im running bf3 on low med high and getting the same crash over and over. im running GPU-Z and the load goes to 100% the temps stay under 54 and it just crashes to the desktop.
  14. G

    Vacation Plan

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?) I am planning to go overseas for a couple months and won't be using my phone at all. I had heard there is a vacation plan that is offered so that I don't have to break my contract and I don't have to extend my contract when I get back...
  15. K

    I need Computer Expert.

    So I ran a Diagnostic Report on my system with Advance System Care and I got these errors. Advanced SystemCare Diagnose Report v1.0 Date: 2012/12/28 02:08:48 ---------------------------------- 01 - Operating System ---------------------------------- 0101 - Operating System : Windows 7...
  16. G

    Windows media player keeps starting small.

    Used to when using windows media player whenever I started it it would start playing something at the same size as I left it last time I watched a video. Now every single time I start watching a new video file it starts out in a little windowed box like 3 inches by 3 inches and I have to expand...
  17. T

    Cant connect to shared Hard Drive

    heres the setup: nfts hd on mac os x lion with read write drivers installed for the nfts format workgroup name on both windows and mac is the same"WORKGROUP" both are on same local network shared on mac using smb and with username and password in mac database that was entered on windows 7 to...
  18. A

    Tuniq 120, Asus Striker and Antec 900?

    Hi, I already got the Asus Striker Extreme and the Antec 900, and im looking at buying a cooler to go with my E6600. The Tuniq Tower get a lot of great reviews, so im considering it instead of the Zalman 9700. I'm not sure if it can fit well in the Antec 900 and with an Asus Striker Extreme...
  19. isasco7

    Hp bluetooth drivers for windows 7

    Hello, how do i download bluetooth
  20. P

    Computer screen enlarges and gets smaller

    Hello, It is difficult to describe this problem. The screen will suddenly have larger type, later, smaller, etc.