Worm

Page 6 - Forum discussion tagged with Worm.
  1. sirkillalot

    Dells NEW SP2008WFP 20-incher

    http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/03/dell-sp2008wfp-20-incher-brings-the-webcam/
  2. R

    How to insall dual monitors on 2 graphics cards ?!

    Hi :) I want to install 2 monitors on my PC ( Intel 945GNT motherboard), and already have two cards, a built-in GMA950, and a GeForce 6200 (PCIE), I read many articles on the net saying it's straight forward; just install the two cards and there drivers, plug the two monitors and configure...
  3. S

    Pulled trigger on Dell 2407....

    . . Scary floppin' down 6 Benjamins for an LCD...(I had a $50 Dell coupon) Got it from Dell for $599, out the door: tax, shipping and 5 yr warranty. Hope it's worth it...
  4. M

    Dell 2407WFP

    I'm thinking about getting a Dell 2407WFP 24-inch widescreen monitor for my dorm next year. I want to be able to hook up a DVD player, XBox and watch cable TV. Will this monitor allow me to do that? It comes with the following ports: DVI, VGA, Composite Video Connector, S-Video Connecter...
  5. T

    Refilling Canon PIXMA IP4200 ink tanks

    I'm having a slight problem when refilling the ink tanks in my Canon Pixma IP4200 printer. Here's what I do: 1. Take out the tank. Tape the opening. 2. Make a hole in the side of the tank using a pin. 3. Use a syringe to insert the refill ink. *PROBLEMS* 4. Use a glue gun to seal the hole...
  6. G

    What speed SD card for canon IXUS 40 ?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) In the manual for my camera, canon seems to recommend a particular SD card so that it's fast enough to store high quality movies without running into speed limitations. It says to use a high speed card, SDC-512MSH recommended...
  7. S

    Samsung SM971P

    Has anyone got one or has seen a review of one? It looks a good spec and they are available but I haven't been able to find a review. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
  8. chrone

    what's the best 20"W value LCD monitor to buy?

    hello there, need your opinion on a 20" widescreen lcd monitor to buy. is there any recommendation for general and some game usage? my target is to get benq 20"W or 24"W, but is it worth the money? i'm still using my 17" samsung syncmaster 793mb crt monitor. thanks in advance! :)
  9. J

    New LCD/TV information displays from NEC?

    The other day I was talking to a friend of mine who said he just heard about these brand new LCD's from NEC that are basically dedicated LCD monitors meant for computers, but have a tv tuner in them as an addition. So unlike the LCD/TV's on the market today, these ones are not meant for TV, they...
  10. sandman38

    LCD NEC vs LG L1970HR 19"

    Originally I had asked what you all thought about what you all thought about NEC - MultiSync GX² 19" Flat-Panel TFT-LCD Monitor - 90GX2 and the LG - L1970HR that is available at Best Buy. So far I have not found any real reviews on this LG monitor. From what I can tell the main difference...
  11. F

    Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW for gaming

    I am getting close to needing a new monitor and this one caught my eye. However before plunking down $1100 I think I need to ask a few questions. Is there any ghosting? I cannot find a reponse time on Dells websie which is probably not a good thing since they do not disclose it. What sort of...
  12. G

    Question regarding Epson printers...

    I just bought an Epson printer (Stylus C88). After researching on the internet more, I found out that Epson is highly disfavored because of it's irratic behavior and supposedly "mandatory" cleaning, thus making you pay more eventually later. For all you Epson owners, how is this so? I've already...
  13. G

    One clogged nozzel

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have tried to run clening program ~10 times. I have tried to print areas with the clogged color only. It's all about pigmented black and only one small nozzel clogged. So far, no improvment. Is there anything else to do? It's a...
  14. G

    Canon Pixma MP750?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Does anyone know what the status is on this printer? I had planned to buy one at outpost.com (they had them for 99) and when I tried to buy, turns out they were gone. Now, the price (when you can find one) is closer to 200. At Canon's...
  15. G

    Where (UK) can I purchase replacement print heads for Epso..

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I am looking for a stockist in the UK who can supply print head replacements for the Epson 440. If anyone has had experience with a good supplier then please share the info with us all. Thanks in advance Terry
  16. G

    Adjusting printhead Canon i550

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) usual printhead aligning doesn't work - black seems ok - colors show incomplete and horizontally shifted patterns for all settings from +7 through -3 or +5 through -5. Any other way to correct printhead alignment than the standard...
  17. G

    ink cartridges that are 3-5 years old, with 2 year shelf l..

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have a bunch of ink cartridges, sealed original epson ones... color and black.. good for stylus color and company... there are 3-5 years old, I opened a couple and there is stil ink, so its obviously not dry,but I'm wondering if...
  18. G

    Good Webcam chats?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Whatever happened to webcam rooms like CuSeeMe from the 1990s? I tried Paltalk but its better for voice chat and essentially useless for camming. Yahoo Messenger is like a feeding frenzy and its full of spammer bots and its not...
  19. G

    Anyone know about VEO (Webcams)? Out of Business?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) The company seems to have disconnected their web site, and disconnected their phones and that's IT! Are they still in Business? Did they sell out or go bankrupt? The VEO Observer XT was looking good by the Specs.But not if the...
  20. H

    I bought a touch screen monitor - I think...

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone here might know a thing or two about touch screens or might recommend a forum that hits this topic? I bought a touch screen crt locally expecting a serial connector on the back and expecting to determine touchscreen manufacturer for drivers but, there is no serial...