Worm

Page 8 - Forum discussion tagged with Worm.
  1. T

    Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or..

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each...
  2. G

    Lens reflector

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) I was reading a good book on digital cameras and it mentioned holding a mirror up to the lens to take shots of subjects while they (or whatever) were unaware of the shot being taken. I remember years ago of seeing a 45 degree mirror...
  3. N

    webcam capture

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Hello everyone. I hope someone here can help me out. I' looking for a webcam capture program that can be controlled from another computer, that is I need to run a webcam on one computer in a LAN and take pics (capture) sending a signal...
  4. G

    Can memory be added to this printer-HP LaserJet 5l? How?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Thanks for any on the above and perhaps where to find such memory. Did not see a slot or place to install hte memory. Do not have manual. Used. Thanks, Joe
  5. M

    Webcam Performance Through USB Hub

    Is there any performance or quality degradation for a webcam plugged into a non-powered USB hub, compared to connecting it directly to the USB port? Just wondering. Thanks.
  6. G

    USB to Parallel Port?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I just recently purchased a HP laserjet 1012 for a client, and did not pay attention to the fact that the printer comes with USB connectivity only...that would be fine, but the client uses NT4, and NT4 does not support USB..so I was...
  7. G

    Canon s 1is

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) Has anyone experience with the Canon s1is. How is the quality off the pictures compared with the a80 . Does the image stabilizer functions good?
  8. S

    R200 printing .jpg with Word - horrendously dark.

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hi, Whilst printing from Photoshop or Windows XP's wizard is fine, if I try to print an embedded .jpg within a Word doc, the results are horrendously dark. Any suggestions? Si.
  9. R

    View webcam on my network?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) This has probably been asked & answered many times but, Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC on my Ethernet network ? Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ? Would people be...
  10. M

    i hear the radio on my pc speakers, no fm card

    Either i'm going insane and hearing voices, or my speakers are picking up a radio or tv station. The speakers are normally about 3 feet from my head. At that distance i can just hear ... something. Sorta sounds like if you left a radio on somewhere in the house. You can just tell its not just...
  11. Y

    Some questions

    How does the Q17a hold up to the newest monitors that have just been released? is it still one of the better one's or should i wait for your next monitor review before i buy. Will there be another review soon? Because i want to buy one before i go to college and the last one was very helpfull...
  12. A

    Logitech Z-680

    Ok, I'm about to put together a new comp, so i have a few questions about speakers\connections. ++First question is (i know there are many, many opinions to this question) but which is better: Logitech Z-680 speakers or Klipsch ProMedia 5.1? ++Second question is about digital connections. I'm...
  13. A

    Sorround speakers

    I am looking for a set of surround speakers for my PC. I have a Creative Live 5.1 sound card and am mostly into fps games. Have been looking at Creative's 6.1 6700 as they seem to be quite innovative and for a very good price but found out that at their site there is a big discussion going on...
  14. I

    Cordless Optical Mouse Issues

    I have a Logitech cordless optical mouse and I am having speratic problems with it connecting on boot up. I have done all the things their supprt says but I can not seem to make it work consitantly. Anyone else have similar experiences? I really like the cordless and will never go back to the...
  15. C

    Any 17" monitor recommendations?

    I will be replacing my current CRT Monitor very soon, and don't have much time to do my own research. Can you please recommend a few good models? It will be used primarily for gaming (with a GeForce 3) and I would prefer to spend between $250-$350.
  16. P

    Wierd TFT display problem

    Hey all. Just got my DVI cable last night and hooked it up to my Cornea 17" TFT. DVI is nice! One problem though, every now and then, the screen will split in two, with about 1/4 of the bottom of the display showing what is at the top. ANy ideas or suggestions. I have a PNY GeForce 3 Ti 200...
  17. B

    Xerox DocuPrint M760 XP drivers?

    I was wondering...how come the drivers that come with Windows XP doesn't include something to check the levels of ink that you have? I looked at their website, and they said that the driver supplied is supported. But, how am I gonna know when to buy more ink? Straight brutal! :lol: <A...
  18. G

    Samsung 170t

    Does anyone know what the response time is for the Samsung 170t? I've looked on Samsung's website and it is not listed and I've searched the web and haven't found much. Other than this unknown, the specs look great.
  19. N

    Compaq TFT7020/TFT7010

    Hey all I've been lookin for compaq's TFT7020, but can't find it here in europe (Denmark). The only thing listed here is the TFT7010. The specs are about the same, the response time is 35 instead of 25, a bit wider viewing angle and no speakers. Is the TFT7010 just an older version, or the...
  20. G

    PLEASE!!! ANYBODY!!! HELP!!!!

    Was having a problem with our old scanner, a ScanPartner 15c, so I replaced our old scanner with a Visioneer 8650. I connected through the parallel port. Everything seamed to be working fine until today. The error I am receiving is this: Imaging! You are dangerously low on disk space. It is...