Zoom

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Zoom.
  1. C

    Which 4th Gen i7s Are Overclockable?

    I am thinking if getting an Intel i5 4690k when it comes out, but might be able to make room in my budget for an i7, but i want the option of overclocking. Which i7s are overclockable AND around $300?
  2. G

    Yanno i think everybody should go with what they like instead of arguing over all this BS

    i think its kind of stupid of which one is better amd or intel. All of you should just go with what you like and not argue about which ones better. I personally like amd because thats all ive used with all my laptops and desktops. but the laptop im using has intel and when i go to smell the fan...
  3. M

    how to fix lcd wires that connect to the mother board

    Broken connecters on the lcd wires, how do I fix
  4. A

    where i can found my camera?

    where i can found my camera ?LAPTAP BRAND : LENOVO
  5. S

    RAM Difference ???

    Can anyone tell me the difference between costly G.Skill ripjaws , corsair vengeance and cheap corsair XMAS rams.(4GB) This is for a entry level gaming pc.
  6. TheTechSide

    Can my PSU handle 2-way crossfireX R9 270X ?

    Hello guys! I want to know that can my PSU (Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU) handle a 2-way crossfireX with R9 270X. My specs : 1.FX-6300 2.1 TB Hard Disk 3. 4GB RAM (My ugrade to 8GB) 4.MSI 970A-G46 Motherboard 5.ASUS Internal optical Drive ,Thanks in Advance.
  7. S

    Is the this graphics card compatible with this motherboard?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130925 with http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157304
  8. dovah-chan

    RAID 0 performance inquiry on an 840 EVO (250GB)

    I already own one 840 EVO and was wondering its performance on a RAID 0 regarding its turbowrite cache. Do the two drives combine their cache and then once it runs out of cache to write data to, then does it get that drop in performance? If it just uses the cache of one drive then I might as...
  9. T

    Windows 8.1 Boot Problems... And More.

    Hey all, I have a real headache of a problem happening. I can't seem to figure it out and I can't afford to take my computer to the repairman. So, I'm stuck. Back in November, my computer (which I built back in 2010) crashed, and it took my C: Drive with it. Ever since then, it would not run...
  10. Kevin3014

    AMD R7 260X 2GB vs Zotac Geforce GTX 750Ti 2GB

    Hey guys, I'm building a PC and now I've come across R7 260X graphic card. Can anyone tell me which one of these graphics card is better for my PC? :??: Specs: AMD FX 8320 8x1 GB RAm R7 260X/GTX 750 Ti. Thanks!
  11. T

    Swap HDD to SSD (Asus S301LA)

    Hello fellas, I just bought a Asus S301LA laptop with core-i7, 8GB RAM and a 500 GB HDD with 5400 rpm. I wanna swap this stupid slow HDD with a SSD. The question is I cannot find any product key under my laptop. I wonder if I swap my HDD with SSD, I use USB to install Windows 8, will the setup...
  12. C

    ASRock Z77 Extreme3 Chipset Driver Problem

    So I've had this problem for the past half year with my computer completely freezing. I checked the Windows Action Center, and it said that the chipset drivers weren't installed (even though I go through and check this every time I reinstall the operating system). So, I go to the ASRock webpage...
  13. PaxtonTheSpy

    RAID Failure question

    Hi, I've been looking all over for an answer to this problem, but haven't found anything yet. Hopefully you guys can help out a little. I'm running 3 Areca 8050's filled with 8 4TB drives apiece (I store a lot of 4k video) all running off a Mac Mini Server running OSX 10.9.1 in a RAID 50...
  14. M

    Will This Computer Build Bottleneck?

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Tower Case: HAF X: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119225 ($179.99)...
  15. V

    £800 gaming pc. final thoughts

    Anything needing tweaked or tips to give? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2AzbB
  16. H

    I5-3570k overclocking help?

    Hello everyone I am building my pc with a enough knowledge to build the pc but I do not know how to overclock or anything so, as the title suggests I have an i5-3570k and I also have the asrock z75 pro3 motherboard I am planning on getting the thermaltake silver arrow sb-e extreme and I was...
  17. S

    Best IPS display for editing/gaming

    I'm a videographer/graphic designer and I plan to make a monitor purchase that will provide me with excellent color and depth. And a decent gaming experience. I know gaming monitors are pretty different from pro monitors. But whats the best middle ground? In research I found this...
  18. R

    D3dx9_34 dll is missing windows 7

    Hello, my game was not start because of this eeror
  19. A

    In windows mail how do you set it so that you do not go to the next email after

    I am using Windows 7 Mail and everytime I delete an email, it automatically opens the next email. How do I set it to go back to the Inbox instead of opening the next email?
  20. G

    Search Function Hogging Resources

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Windows XP SP2 Home Edition came loaded on my new HP Pavilion laptop. I'm used to Windows 98 SE and Windows Me. There are 512 MB of RAM on this unit. Every time I perform a Search (i.e., Start>Search>[filename]), (1) it...
  21. B

    downloading music

    when using winmx or other programs like it, can you multitask, or will the additional mouse clicks and applications cause electronic noise to be recorded with the music? is winmx still ok to use, or has it got illegal like sum others? thanks in advance :•)
  22. M

    Thoughts on Gaming Build?

    What kind of settings will I be able to play on current games such as AC4 and future games such as WatchDogs with this gaming build? http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=238026&action=wish_lists Aiming for high-max settings...so any improvements would be appreciated...
  23. D

    HP printer trouble shooting

    hp diskjet d2360 printer is already installed and it shows ready for printing. But when give print there is no responds from the printer
  24. Detaill

    Antivirus

    Hello, I am using Microsoft SE. and when I run a system health report I get a no virus protection message. When I open the prgram it says the program running and up to date. I would like to know whats up? Thanks !
  25. G

    DECK - Or Maybe the Tremere-Antitribu AUS/THAU/OBT Combat?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Description: Well, after tinkering with the Ventrue-Antitribu version, I figured it would be easier to achieve with the Tremere-Antitribu. They have more minions with Obtenebration, and have a more toolboxy feel to them anyways...
  26. G

    msconfig doesnt work

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have problem with msconfig. when i try to access, the msconfig window flashes for a split second and then disappears. Also, i cant print anything. the print command brings blank pages from the printer. hp tech...
  27. Copelander

    GTX 270s in SLI

    I can't afford a new MB yet, or the RAM to go with it, so I'm trying to pimp my computer as much as possible for as little as possible for an upcoming LAN. I still have about two months to tool around. I'm running an ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe with Phenom 9850 qc CPU. Right now I have an XFX 8800GTS...
  28. Z

    Thermal paste?

    ok so my amd stock heat sink came with thermal paste applyed on it but i had to takeit off the cpu twice . so will i have to put more thermal paste on it befor i accually start running my pc how important is it to have a new coat of thermal paste ? it still has it on it its just spread out
  29. A

    First time Overclocker needs help

    Just built my new rig today and I am looking to OC my 3570k and sapphire 7950 vapor x OC. Problem is I have never overclocked in my life. What programs do you guys use to A: benchmark and B: observe the temps. Thanks in advance for the answers!