[SOLVED] £100 Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Penguin

Commendable
May 17, 2019
Hello, I am looking to buy a pair of new Headphones, but if you just want the quick details look at the Bold Points.

I am looking for a new pair of Gaming Headphones, that include a detachable microphone for about £100.
These headphones will be used for gaming like CSGO (Valorant) along with battlefields etc (also light casual games).
They also need to be 'Non-Chunky' as I will need to be taking them to college etc and I don't mind about wired or wireless as long as the cable isn't chunky.

I have found the Cooler Master MH751 for £106 from Amazon Uk what I have heard great reviews about - however, I know there are more out there so I would love to see your opinion.

Thanks for reading and remember to stay safe! :)

Solution
Honestly I don't think it is, if I wanted to be rude I would say that this forum is and barley nobody replies etc, but it isn't and I know this forum used to be decent and sometimes is - I have already got a reply on another forum within an hour of posting. This forum is slowly dying; on my old account I got replies fast, as the forum was used more back then. I understand that if people don't know they will not post, but something would be nice even if they are not 100% sure.

Thank you for your suggestion and have a nice day (don't forget to stay safe).
Going to end this thread no need to reply!

Mr Penguin

Commendable
May 17, 2019
Honestly I don't think it is, if I wanted to be rude I would say that this forum is and barley nobody replies etc, but it isn't and I know this forum used to be decent and sometimes is - I have already got a reply on another forum within an hour of posting. This forum is slowly dying; on my old account I got replies fast, as the forum was used more back then. I understand that if people don't know they will not post, but something would be nice even if they are not 100% sure.

Thank you for your suggestion and have a nice day (don't forget to stay safe).
Going to end this thread no need to reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.