Question İ need help with my new pc setup that has problems with sound

May 15, 2024
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 5 5600

Gpu: INNO3D 4060ti Twin x2

Ssd: Kc3000 1Tb

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550Gaming X v2 rev1.3

Ram: Gskill 2x8 3200Mhz

Windows 11

I assembled my system about 1.5 months ago, and initially there were no issues. However, later on, while playing games, the sounds on my computer started stuttering. Subsequently, I experienced freezes while playing certain games. Once, when I tried to Alt-Tab the computer completely froze, the sound from my headphones started looping, and the issue persisted until I shut down the computer. I encountered blue screens of death (BSOD) several times, and sometimes it would crash with a blue screen while booting up. Initially, I thought it might be a software issue, so I formatted the system about five times. However, no matter what I did, I couldn't fix the problem. Later, I noticed that the more audio sources were open (such as music, Discord, or in-game sound), the more frequent the freezes and sound disruptions became. Afterwards, I tried playing 'Brotato' (the game where I experience the most freezes) with three different music tracks playing simultaneously, and I noticed an increase in freeze frequency.

Note:

Temperature tests have been conducted on the CPU and GPU.

SSD tests have been performed.

Kingston's SSD health test has been conducted.

No issues were detected in these tests.

Audio driver uninstalled with ddu then i installed it from my motherboards website.

What could be the cause of my problem?

How can I fix it?

didnt even know how to use gpu as the audio output
HDMI & DP carry audio signals as well as video.

if your display has an audio out jack you can use this as your primary audio source.
or if you happen to have a receiver/speaker set that runs through HDMI.

you'd just have to select this output through Control Panel > Sound.
I experienced freezes while playing certain games...computer completely froze...I encountered blue screens of death (BSOD) several times, and sometimes it would crash with a blue screen while booting up
include your PSU make & model plus it's overall time in use.

and are you using the motherboard's latest BIOS?

also, include a screenshot of Device Manager & 'Sound'(that i mentioned before).