مشاكل كروت الشبكه nic

rabea

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
Hell0,
my pc canot connect to the intetnet and ayellow triangle appear and when i press repair it canot renew the ip .i use the same cable to connect to the internet on my labtop.i change windows but no way

Make sure you have the correct settings in Networking configured. Try to use an assigned IP address (instead of DHCP), provided there are no conflicts with other IPs on the same network.
Last but not least, make sure that switching the cable all the time with other devices have not physically damaged the ethernet connector on the PC. If so, you could try to replace it or get a network expansion card for it. Check the small metallic wires of the connector, see if they are not bent or broken.

Try to connect to the router by typing it's network address in the browser's address bar. From there, configure the router so it allows access to your device's MAC addresses. You will need to do this from a computer that can connect to the internet via that router, so you know that PC already has access to the router's config. screen.
Refer to that router's documentation (you can find that online, also, from the vendor's website) for how to access that router's admin/config screen.