Question “No display connected” on monitor

Feb 18, 2019
A few nights ago my pc shut off on its own and wouldn’t reboot so I let it sit for about 20 minutes and everything booted normally but the next morning I wasn’t getting display to my monitor. I’ve tried hdmi cables, vga cable, another monitor reseating all hardware and switching slots, my graphics card works in my brothers computer but his doesn’t work in mine, I switched my old motherboard in, replaced my PCI-E cord and upon powering all the fans and lights turn on just no display

Specs
Radeon rx470 sapphire
Vengance lpx ddr4 1x8 2666mhz
Ryzen 5 1600
Rog strix b350-f
Evga 850w qb

Dave8671

Distinguished
Hi
From the issue looks to me as one of two devices. The power supply has a defect and has to low of voltage. I would replace the PSU first see if that has an effect. Since the card worked in the other PC than it cannot be the graphics card.

Feb 18, 2019
Hi
From the issue looks to me as one of two devices. The power supply has a defect and has to low of voltage. I would replace the PSU first see if that has an effect. Since the card worked in the other PC than it cannot be the graphics card.
What is the lowest watt you would recommend so I can just buy a cheap one and return it if that’s the problem and invest in a better one