0xb: An Attempt was made to load a program with an incorre..

My group policies are propagating with warning 0xb: An
attempt was made to load a program with an icorrect
format. Event ID 1202.

There are many solutions for Event 1202 problems, but I
am not finding this one anywhere. Has anyone heard of
this or have a solution?

For the policy that is causing the error check it's gpttmpl.inf
This file is located in the sysvol\domain\policies\<guid of
policy>\machine\microsoft\windowsNT\SecEdit\GptTmpl.inf

Make sure you view this in notepad, remove any extra spaces and check for
invalid characters.
You can also try enabling the winlogon logging for the client side extension
and see if it helps show you the exact errors:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=245422

Thank you,
Aimme