SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
So i am currently using windows 10 pro and intel does not provide proper drivers for 2nd generation CPUs in windows 10(It only provides up to windows 8.1) I am thinking of downgrading to windows 8.1,but when the i run the setup and after the last restart a bsod with the error code 0xc00002e3 appears,it restarts the pc and the same bsod appears again,and it just restores back to windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i3 2120 Ram:4GB GPU: NA Hard drive: 500 gb hdd

Solution
if u get this BSOD during downgrading, then downgrade isnt possible, new windows install is needed

here some summary about this BSOD
This BSOD error is also known as “STATUS SAM INIT FAILURE” and “Windows STOP 0xC00002E3”

The “STATUS SAM INIT FAILURE” BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error may appear during the initialization process for Windows. This BSOD error usually occurs in computers that are not regularly maintained, resulting to damaged or missing system files, and misconfiguration of the operating system. This BSOD error refers to the failure in the initialization of the Security Accounts Manager, which is the part of the Windows Registry that contains a database of usernames and passwords for the system. This security feature...
if u get this BSOD during downgrading, then downgrade isnt possible, new windows install is needed

here some summary about this BSOD
This BSOD error is also known as “STATUS SAM INIT FAILURE” and “Windows STOP 0xC00002E3”

The “STATUS SAM INIT FAILURE” BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error may appear during the initialization process for Windows. This BSOD error usually occurs in computers that are not regularly maintained, resulting to damaged or missing system files, and misconfiguration of the operating system. This BSOD error refers to the failure in the initialization of the Security Accounts Manager, which is the part of the Windows Registry that contains a database of usernames and passwords for the system. This security feature ensures that the entered username and password match a combination listed in the database, which allows the user to access the system.

In many instances, you may also encounter this BSOD error when a large number of registry and other errors exist, which eventually leads to a system crash.

Reactions: SawmMawia
Solution

TRENDING THREADS