1.1 gigahertz Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core processors verse 1.6 Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core processor

Jun 10, 2019
I'm struggling as to Which laptop I should purchase. There are two of them. One has 1 .1 teacher hurts Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core processor, 32 gigabytes of storage, 4 gigabytes ddr4 system memory & runs on Windows 10. Then there's a 1.6 gigahertz Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core Intel Celeron What is the difference between the two. I use it for streaming, researching, some light real estate wholesaling whichever one I purchase is temporary until new business builds up. I'm not familiar with the difference which one is better. Is there even enough difference to be concerned about which one to purchase

I'm struggling as to Which laptop I should purchase. There are two of them. One has 1 .1 teacher hurts Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core processor, 32 gigabytes of storage, 4 gigabytes ddr4 system memory & runs on Windows 10. Then there's a 1.6 gigahertz Intel Celeron n3060 dual-core Intel Celeron What is the difference between the two. I use it for streaming, researching, some light real estate wholesaling whichever one I purchase is temporary until new business builds up. I'm not familiar with the difference which one is better. Is there even enough difference to be concerned about which one to purchase

The numbers you are listing are processor speed, higher number = faster so should be more responsive. Both are pretty slow by modern standards, the 1.6ghz option is the better of the two.

Reactions: Pat4321