[SOLVED] 1.45 of Vcore too high on my ryzen 5 2600x?

Mar 31, 2020
Google Translated:

I have an x370 Gaming Pro with Ryzen 5 2600x, I don't know if my 1.45 Vcore is high, could it be used at a lower Vcore? can you explain me how? because a friend of mine who has the same processor goes to 1.2 Vcore.
the maximum temperatures are 64 degrees my heatsink is a 120mm nzxt m22.
if you want to change this option, could the temperature go down? also the consumption goes down?
thank you very much attention
Help!

ho una x370 Gaming Pro insieme a Ryzen 5 2600x, non saprei se il mio Vcore di 1,45 sia alto, si potrebbe usare a un Vcore inferiore? mi spiegate il come? perchè un mio amico che ha lo stesso processore va a 1,2 Vcore.
le temperature massime sono di 64 gradi il mio dissipatore è un nzxt m22 da 120mm.
volendo cambiando questa opzione la temperatura si potrebbe abbassare ?, anche il consumo si abbassa?

grazie mille attenzione
Aiuto!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I wouldn't say its too high if you are overclocking, in fact thats probably the most you'd want to go without some extreme cooling.

If you are running stock speeds, I would think thats a bit too high, I'd probably look into lowering the the voltage and stress test it, temps should then improve.
I wouldn't say its too high if you are overclocking, in fact thats probably the most you'd want to go without some extreme cooling.

If you are running stock speeds, I would think thats a bit too high, I'd probably look into lowering the the voltage and stress test it, temps should then improve.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS