Question 1 Beep when pc starts and black screen

May 21, 2019
So my pc was freezing randomly and i removed one of the ram sticks. From then whenever i boot it up it just beeps once, when i try to turn the monitor on and off it just says no signal. I tried each stick of ram individually and found out that one of them causes it to beep 5 times so i removed that one. Keyboard is fine so is mouse. When i turn it on it immediately turns on and when i turn it off it immediately turns off.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If the system is a prebuilt, then include the make and model of the unit as well as it's SKU. Can you get into BIOS?

May 21, 2019
Well, its a VERY old pc so I'll tell you what i can. Because i wasn't the one who built it and there aretoo many cables in the way to see.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS.
CPU: Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz.
RAM:It was 4GB DDR2 but since i removed 1 now it's 3GB DDR2.

Also i can't get the bios at all just nothing shows up on the screen. I'm kind of thinking it's the monitor port because this also happened before but i just unplugged and moved the ports a bit but this time it didn't work.