Question 1 FPS on games after BIOS update, attempted reformating the pc TWICE already, set default in bios, updated drivers & windows 10

Oct 13, 2021
After 2 years of Lenovo constantly harassing me to update my BIOS, I finally gave in yesterday. Before that, my laptop was very smooth even with games and software installed as it came from a fresh reset. However, once updating my BIOS, games I play such as Genshin Impact and Valorant, are now unplayable as I tried to monitor their fps, and it's hard-stuck at 1fps. Before updating, I was able to get 40fps on Genshin and 60 on Valorant. Other than that, my laptops' performance even after resetting for a second time has also deteriorated and from 15 seconds of boot time, it can take up to a minute.

Another thing I realized is that my GPU is not being used to its full capacity. Please help me I have already spent 50$ on Genshin and I don't want to abandon the game just like that since I have spent money and am currently waiting for an upcoming event in the game.

My specs will be attached below.
LENOVO-MT-80SA-BU-IDEA-FM_ideapad FLEX 4-1470 64bit
Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU 4405u @2.10GHz
8GB 2133mhz ram
Intel HD 510 graphics
  • I know my laptop is bad but I mainly use it for classes and browsing.
  • I am a beginner with BIOS so in-depth tutorials are a big help!

Oct 13, 2021
when bios changes, sometime chipset drivers are needed to be updated,
see lenovo download page for your notebook model and install chipset drivers from there, they should also include intel gpu driver aswell
I want to update my situation, I somehow managed to fix Genshin by tweaking using XTU, it now runs at 60fps max. But my Valorant stays the same at 1 fps. Can you teach me how to update my chipset?