Question 1 Graphics Card 2 Computers...Do PCIE 3.0 KVM-Style Switches Exist?

Apr 7, 2020
I have a nice Radeon VII that I've used in an eGPU to connect to my MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 but now that I'm building a custom desktop I wanted to check if there's a way to skip buying a 2nd graphics card and somehow use my current high end one for both machines. Although my desktop will also have TB3 ports, it won't have an iGPU or other graphics without a dedicated PCI graphics card.

Does anyone know of any consumer-grade equipment that can be used to connect a PCIE 3 card (like my Radeon graphics) to 2 separate slots and toggle the active host sort of like a KVM style switcher? If not PCI 3 switching than maybe Thunderbolt 3 switching? So far my googling has come up sort so any advice is appreciated!

Apr 7, 2020
I have not heard of something like that, atleast not in the consumer space, but you know, while its unwieldly, you can also just, take the gpu out and put it in the computer then put it back when you want to.
Indeed I do and it takes about 3+ min each time considering the weight of the card and my paranoia for breaking pci slots means I fasten it with both a screws carefully. Are there any commercial/enterprise type products that you know of for pci or thunderbolt switches?