lirann

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
Hi, I bought a new chassis and I have moved all the old parts to the new chassis. Everything worked well, apart from something small that I've forgotten to connect , I hooked it and everything worked. I closed the computer, put him in place then the pc stopped working.
The computer starts ignite, all the fans are working but do not see anything on the screen and the computer makes one long beep and two short.
My gpu is working fine i have checked him in another computer. I tried another gpu, itried to use the second cpi, tried to use only 1 ram, tried another ram card. Nothing helps..
What should i do? Thanks and sorry about the English.

lirann

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
Hi, i tried everything and its still not working..
My motherboard is asus m2n-e sli.
Everything worked well with the new chassis and I don't know what happened..
My video card is fine and i also tried another one.

EDIT:
step 1: V
2: V
3:everything is fine the pc already worked
4: V
5: V
6: V
7: V
8: V
9: V
10: V
11: V
12V
13V
15V
16 not sure :p
17 V
18V
19V
20V
21V
22V
23V

it's coming up with video error. why would you swap out the processor. i would spend money on a new board first.

something small you forgot to connect"..... was that the picture you posted or something else ? look in the book that came with your mother board. should show you something.

lirann

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012

I know that i should buy new motherboard first.
What can be the video problem? My graphic card is fine, i have tried another one too, and i also tried to connect the card to the second pci connection.
The thing that I have forgot to connect is the cd rom.
There is nothing helpful in the book.

diarmuid

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
One continuous beep followed by two short beeps then a pause. Is the warning for no memory detected. Make sure you have the memory installed correctly and if it is and you are still having these problems it is due to ESD when you were installing the memory modules.

lirann

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
Asus m2n-e sli
So i guess that the motherboard should be replaced?
There is nothing that I can do?
Gpu is fine and installed correctly
Ram Is fine and installed correctly
Everything is starting up and all the fans are working

I want to buy a new cpu (amd 965), i just not sure which motherboard to buy with him. But anyway i want to know if the motherboard is dead or there is something to do

takav

Reputable
Jan 19, 2015
I'm having the same problem, I bought a new motherboard but she doesn't worked, waiting for a new one, when I changed the thermal grease I broke some pins and when I bought a new cpu 1 long beep and 2 short, I don't knox if it isn't the new cpu, I'm gonna test if it work :)