1 monitor, 2 projectors

Apr 6, 2018
I need my monitor to display my desktop and the 2 projectors to display the same image. How do I do this? There is not an option for this I can see. I can duplicate desktop on them but that is not what I want them to display.

Solution
I would get an HDMI (or whatever interface you are using on the projectors) splitter and have it duplicate the signal to the two projectors. Then setup your desktop as two independent monitors. You could then just use the two projectors as a single display.

kanewolf

Titan
I would get an HDMI (or whatever interface you are using on the projectors) splitter and have it duplicate the signal to the two projectors. Then setup your desktop as two independent monitors. You could then just use the two projectors as a single display.

Solution

smashjohn

Reputable
Aug 14, 2017
I want to 2nd kanewolf's comment. I have to do this a lot for work. It's cheaper, easier, and more reliable to use powered/active HDMI splitters for this. A 1x3 or 1x4 signal splitter is $20-$30 on amazon.com. Also, make sure all your displays are using the same native resolution and it should be a snap.