[SOLVED] 1 of 2 sticks of RAM work

Mar 29, 2020
I recently upgraded my CPU and updated the BIOS as well. After booting though, my debug lights are on CPU and RAM at the same time (it doesn't cycle just goes to both being lit). Last time I changed out a part it did this a few times before it just started working. My PC doesn't turn off either, just sits in this state and doesn't boot. It works when I have either one in but not both (yes, I did the correct spacing). They are RGB and when I have both they both light up so I think that means they are being detected but I'm not sure. I've tried increasing the voltage and enabling AXMP but nothing. Any help is appreciated.

I recently upgraded my CPU and updated the BIOS as well. After booting though, my debug lights are on CPU and RAM at the same time (it doesn't cycle just goes to both being lit). Last time I changed out a part it did this a few times before it just started working. My PC doesn't turn off either, just sits in this state and doesn't boot. It works when I have either one in but not both (yes, I did the correct spacing). They are RGB and when I have both they both light up so I think that means they are being detected but I'm not sure. I've tried increasing the voltage and enabling AXMP but nothing. Any help is appreciated.
Your PC consists of ?