Question 1 short beep pause 1long beep

puria101

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
Help i just build a pc together for the first time and connected everything my monitor saying “no display detected” the pc is running i think okay, my monitor is a viewsonic vx2458-c-mhd 24 full hd led backlit display 144hz, i have the cables hdmi plugged from the monitor to the computer and also the when i press the on button all of the thermaltake fans are spinning rgb working, and the rgb on the cpu cooler and the 3 front fans are also spinning, when i start the machine i get 1 short beep then pause and 1 short beep? can someone help please thanks

EDIT i have no dvi d plugged in either ports as it didn’t come with one is this why mu monitor isn’t displaying an image and saying “no display detected”? Do i also need a display port plugged in?

Psu: corsair tx 550m
Graphics card: rx 580 armour mk2 oc 8gb gddr5
Processor: ryzen 2600x
Ram: ballistix 16gb 2 x 8gb ddr4 - 3200
Ssd: kingston a400 240gb, samsung 860 qvo 1tb, gigabyte ssd m.2 2280 PCIe x2 solid state drive 128gb
Motherboard: tuf b450m-plus gaming
Fans: thermaltake Riing 12 sync radiator fan RGB sync edition (3 x 120mm fan)
Front fans: using 2 x 120mm corsair carbide 275r stock fans, and a another 1 x 120mm coolmaster fan that came with different case
Pc case: corsair 275r carbide mid tower black
Fan hub: deepcool FH-04 x2, i am using one of this hub for the for 3 x 120mm thermaltake fans, and another one for the 3 x 120mm at the front
Cpu cooler: masterair ma610p

Lutfij

Titan
I had to remove all the needless tags in your thread.

If I were you, I'd have taken a higher wattage PSU. Mind sharing which slots the rams are populating on the motherboard? You should breadboard the system with only the bare minimum components and see if you get display to your monitor.

puria101

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
I had to remove all the needless tags in your thread.

If I were you, I'd have taken a higher wattage PSU. Mind sharing which slots the rams are populating on the motherboard? You should breadboard the system with only the bare minimum components and see if you get display to your monitor.
I did this with a smaller frequency ram stick that was a kingston kingston 8gb ddr4 -2666mhz (2x8gb) and had the same issue as the ballistix 16gb (2x8gb) ddr4 - 3200mhz

The ram slots i used were DIMM_A2 and DIMM_B2 for both brands, do i need a higher psu wattage for all these components? if so can you tell me a good one to get thanks