[SOLVED] 1 Tower 2 users

thomas4204

Reputable
Dec 24, 2018
I need help on what to do with my pc. My mom started to go into the books of the buisiness by using teamviewer and we only have 1 pc that’s fast enough to do that without waiting years for loading but I want to play games on my pc while she is doing work. I don’t know what I need or how to do it so any help is apreciated

Solution
I need help on what to do with my pc. My mom started to go into the books of the buisiness by using teamviewer and we only have 1 pc that’s fast enough to do that without waiting years for loading but I want to play games on my pc while she is doing work. I don’t know what I need or how to do it so any help is apreciated
The term you're looking for is dual seat.
If this is going to include gaming (and it does), it will be expensive to implement. And a PITA

A MUCH better and cheaper option would just be a basic office level PC for moms work.

USAFRet

Titan
The term you're looking for is dual seat.
If this is going to include gaming (and it does), it will be expensive to implement. And a PITA

A MUCH better and cheaper option would just be a basic office level PC for moms work.

Solution