Question 1 week old newly built PC won't post.

Aug 27, 2019
Built a new Ryzen system, managed to use for a good week. Seem pretty stable throughout my use.

However, all of a sudden this evening when I turned it on, everything turns on but no display on the monitor. All the fans including RGB from GPU and AIO come on.

Attempted to resit ram sticks into the different slots + using one at a time but to no avail. Also debug light lights up DRAM. Highly likely but it's the RAM, but is there any other way to figure out the other problems before I rma this RAM. Also, is it normal to have both RAM fail together or is it pointing towards that my mobo is the faulty one?? Or even CPU??!?! Anyway I'm really clueless here and of be very grateful if somebody could assist me. Many thanks!!

My specs are as follows:
CPU: Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard: gigabyte x570 aorus pro
Ram:Corsair vengeance 3600mhz CMK16GX4M2D3600C18
PSU: evga G2 750w
GPU: Nvidia 2080 super

Edit: Supposedly the ram that I have is not compatible with Ryzen but it is not Ryzen rated. Is this a likely problem??

Also debug light lights up DRAM. Highly likely but it's the RAM
it is the RAM. RMA it , tell corsair that the RAM debug light lights up.
Edit: Supposedly the ram that I have is not compatible with Ryzen but it is not Ryzen rated. Is this a likely problem??
According to corsair site, the RAM is compatible with x570 MB.
COMPATIBILITY
Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series,AMD 400 Series,AMD X570
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/vengeance-lpx-black/p/CMK16GX4M2D3600C18

Aug 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Despite the mobo suggesting DRAM problem. Is it still likely that it could be a mobo issue as both stick aren't working on any slots, tried individually. Supposedly this is something that is rare.?