1 Year old PC started to lag on most games.

Jul 20, 2018
So I got my pc on 2017-08-29 so thats almost a year I have it, but recently about a month ago my PC started to lag on most games like GTAV, PUBG, CSGO, League Of Legends even tried minecraft it was laggy. GTA V dropped from 70-85fps to 26fps at most times. League of Legends droped to 40fps from 150fps. Contacted Nvidia support and they said you should change your video card because its an entry level card, but thats nonsense because I played with that card almost for a year and nothing happened.

Here are the things I did: Cleaned my PC, done a memtest, scaned for viruses with malwarebytes and windows deffender. Finally reinstalled my OS.

PC SPECS:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 8,00GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI B350M MORTAR ARCTIC
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
HDD: 1TB Seagate.

Solution
download msi after burner. with the case side open have a friend turn the pc on watch to see that all the fans on the cpu and gpu spin up. in windows use msi after burner check to see that the gpu fan will speed up. if the gpu fans dont then the gpu is going to be thermal throttled. also with msi afterburner see if the cpu or gpu is not running at full speed. (bottleneck or failure). use cpu-z to read the gpu card see if anything went bad like ram on the gpu.
Jul 20, 2018

Forgot to say, I updated my drivers too and reinstalled them, sorry.

btw this is what your looking for when you run HWINFO in sensor mode
g8PpGi9.png

download msi after burner. with the case side open have a friend turn the pc on watch to see that all the fans on the cpu and gpu spin up. in windows use msi after burner check to see that the gpu fan will speed up. if the gpu fans dont then the gpu is going to be thermal throttled. also with msi afterburner see if the cpu or gpu is not running at full speed. (bottleneck or failure). use cpu-z to read the gpu card see if anything went bad like ram on the gpu.

Solution