$100 144 hrz monitor? is this a scam?

Solution
Probably not a scam, but with the shipping it'll be about better to just get one from amazon or the egg. It's 1080p 144hz, which is pretty well last years news now. And if you have warranty problems, well, let's hope you speak Mandarin.
Probably not a scam, but with the shipping it'll be about better to just get one from amazon or the egg. It's 1080p 144hz, which is pretty well last years news now. And if you have warranty problems, well, let's hope you speak Mandarin.

Solution
Nov 21, 2018

well still an upgrade for me i have 60hz at 1080p. shipping is 3-5 days according to the seller i contacted.

That doesn't sound too aweful also, sometimes the cheap ones get the job done, they might have terrible input lag or less than stellar bells and whistles, as well as other fairly iffy things, like 10 - 20 acceptable dead pixels, but every seller is different There are only a few panel manufacturers, these might have the same panel as a much more expensive name, but they also are probably binned the same way CPU/GPUs are, so even though it's a good manufacturer, it's a B-Stock or possible reject. When you get it, please update this post. I see a lot of people asking about that particular website, I know my little brother has had good luck with it. But ya... Lots to look out for.

Looks like a knockoff to me, wouldn't trust it.

I wouldn't buy it personally.

Nov 21, 2018

I dont think thats an affiliate link just copy and pasted from my browser. If i knew how to do it i probably would.