tron

Ok, so I paid via online check last month and supposedly got 100 bonus mins
for this billing period. I can't find -anything- to confirm this. Does
anyone know how to check for this? Since the balance tells you how many
mins you have -used- and not -have left- I don't see any way to confirm my
bonus 100.

FeliX

"Tron" <tron2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<9zVEc.9057$IQ4.6949@attbi_s02>...
> Ok, so I paid via online check last month and supposedly got 100 bonus mins
> for this billing period. I can't find -anything- to confirm this. Does
> anyone know how to check for this? Since the balance tells you how many
> mins you have -used- and not -have left- I don't see any way to confirm my
> bonus 100.

I did the same this for my June bill. I want it to confirm this also
so I ended up calling customer service and she said she could see it
on her screen. If I go over and they try billing me someone is going
to get an ear full...

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

It should be on your next statement under promotions. Verizon is still
listing on my monthly statement a one time 50 bonus minutes for updating
my prl THREE years ago.

Tron wrote:
> Ok, so I paid via online check last month and supposedly got 100 bonus mins
> for this billing period. I can't find -anything- to confirm this. Does
> anyone know how to check for this? Since the balance tells you how many
> mins you have -used- and not -have left- I don't see any way to confirm my
> bonus 100.

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:01:22 GMT, "Tron" <tron2001@hotmail.com> chose to
add this to the great equation of life, the universe, and everything:

>Ok, so I paid via online check last month and supposedly got 100 bonus mins
>for this billing period. I can't find -anything- to confirm this. Does
>anyone know how to check for this? Since the balance tells you how many
>mins you have -used- and not -have left- I don't see any way to confirm my
>bonus 100.

On page 3 of my bill, under Your Service Profile, is a section called Bank
of minutes. It says:

Original number of minutes: 100
Minutes available 05/19/04 - 06/18/04: 100
Minutes used 05/19/04 - 06/18/04: 0 peak, 0 off-peak
Minutes left: 100

http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
"Toby! Come quick! Sam's gettin' his ass kicked by a girl." - Josh Lyman
"Ginger, get the popcorn." - Toby Ziegler

TRENDING THREADS