[SOLVED] 100% cpu in games

Kamykaze2019

Prominent
Jul 27, 2020
Hey.
I don't know why but my pc gets 100% cpu processing in some games that before worked ok. I'm now playing final fantasy xv and i get stuttering with 100% cpu during battles and assassins creed unity does the same with stuttering. The strange thing is that i've played ac unity before and i've had zero problems and now it started stuttering. Do you know what the cause may be?

Solution
-Virus/malware/rootkit
-3rd party telemetry: Corsair iCUE, NZXT CAM, Msi Dragon Center, Asus Armory Crate, etc., running alongside the game
-Thermal throttling
-Recent update broke the game(s)

That's what all comes to mind. It might not be any of those.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-Virus/malware/rootkit
-3rd party telemetry: Corsair iCUE, NZXT CAM, Msi Dragon Center, Asus Armory Crate, etc., running alongside the game
-Thermal throttling
-Recent update broke the game(s)

That's what all comes to mind. It might not be any of those.

Solution
Hey.
I don't know why but my pc gets 100% cpu processing in some games that before worked ok. I'm now playing final fantasy xv and i get stuttering with 100% cpu during battles and assassins creed unity does the same with stuttering. The strange thing is that i've played ac unity before and i've had zero problems and now it started stuttering. Do you know what the cause may be?
List your system specs.

If you have a 4 core 4 thread CPU then I would expect 90-100% CPU usage in highly demanding games like what you have listed. Assassins creed works best on 6+ cores/threads.

Last edited: