[SOLVED] 100% Disk Usage while gaming

RioPlayz

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Hi i have been having issues where games were unplayable and freezes all the time and i always have 100% usage all the time while in games please i really need help i even switched out to a new hard drive and i dont know what to do i honestly give up thanks

Oscil

Reputable
Mar 8, 2019
Hi i have been having issues where games were unplayable and freezes all the time and i always have 100% usage all the time while in games please i really need help i even switched out to a new hard drive and i dont know what to do i honestly give up thanks
Is the game on a ssd? I had the same problem untill I moved my game to my ssd.

RioPlayz

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
CPU: Intel i3 8100
RAM: 4GB DDR4 Ram
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050
Motherboard: Gigabyte H310M S2H
Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB
I mostly play Fortnite and Apex Legends but i also freeze in CSGO

and no i dont have a ssd

Oscil

Reputable
Mar 8, 2019
CPU: Intel i3 8100
RAM: 4GB DDR4 Ram
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050
Motherboard: Gigabyte H310M S2H
Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB
I mostly play Fortnite and Apex Legends but i also freeze in CSGO

and no i dont have a ssd
Try getting 4gb more ram and make sure they can work well together. You can set up page file aswell but I'm not sure if it's gonna help you.
Also consider getting a ssd it will make your pc run way faster and will probably help you with games aswell. 120gb costs like 20$.

RioPlayz

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Try getting 4gb more ram and make sure they can work well together. You can set up page file aswell but I'm not sure if it's gonna help you.
Also consider getting a ssd it will make your pc run way faster and will probably help you with games aswell. 120gb costs like 20$.
SSDs are really expensive in my country but i will consider getting another 4gb stick