[SOLVED] 100% usage problem while opening a game

May 21, 2020
all of a sudden one of my games starting lagging i didnt get why it was doing it as i never faced it before then i checked my cpu usage it was 100% i never paid attention to it as i never faced this. if anyone have any suggestions i would kindly accept

i already cleared any virus etc.
did all changes that i got from google about 100% usage problem
the only thing i didn't do is clean my pc

Solution
The temp is important if the cooling is not adequate, as when temps get too warm, the system may reduce clock speeds to avoid overheating, which can quickly cut performance in half...

Install/run HWMonitor and CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU for 10-15 minutes, and note clock speeds/ temps on all cores obtained/reached during the time 'stress CPU' is running...if you see the temps hit 100C, and clock speeds reduce, for instance, you are overheating/throttling. (Thermal paste applications do not last forever..)
May 21, 2020
it varies from 50 to 45% when noting is on idk how to check the temp is temp imortant?
i got windows 7 inter core i7-4770 3.40hz and 3.39ghz
8gb ram 64 bit

The temp is important if the cooling is not adequate, as when temps get too warm, the system may reduce clock speeds to avoid overheating, which can quickly cut performance in half...

Install/run HWMonitor and CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU for 10-15 minutes, and note clock speeds/ temps on all cores obtained/reached during the time 'stress CPU' is running...if you see the temps hit 100C, and clock speeds reduce, for instance, you are overheating/throttling. (Thermal paste applications do not last forever..)

Solution