$1000-$1500 Gaming rig build.

xdiabolic

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: Around October.

Budget Range: 1000-1500

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Watching and streaming movies and surfing net.

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: Everything. Building new rig for the first time.

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: http://www.bizgram.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=58&view=finish&cid=539&catid=5 ( That is pricing for my local computer stuffs, i can buy all of my stuff there to avoid shipping cost and whatsoever )

Parts Preferences: For CPU, Intel and Sandy Bridge for better OC'ing. NVidia for graphics card.

Overclocking: Maybe, most probably yes though.

SLI or Crossfire: What is this ?

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or 1920 x 1200

Additional Comments: Building for gaming, i play almost all new games that released and i would like to play them with max settings at 60 FPS stable.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I'm sick of console and want a awesome computer that can run anything ^^

So that is all and I hope the community can help me build a new gaming rig for me, Note : This is the first time I'm building a computer on my own and I would appreciate all your help.

malbluff

Honorable
The link to your preferred site does not work (restricted access). To answer one of your questions: Sli / Crossfire is ability to use TWO (or more) graphics cards, but that is only relevant if you are planning to use multiple monitors (eg 3 in surround vision set-up)

idroid

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
Hi! check out my signature builds.

I am sure the prices are a little bit higher in Singapore so if you have 1500$ i recommend you to buy the 1200$ build in my sig which should be about 1500$ in Singapore :D

TRENDING THREADS