1000 anytime minutes

I see Cingular has brought back their 1000 anytime minutes plan. This time
it's better, it's Nationwide w/rollover.

bamp

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message news:<1L6dnWd8Pao8la_cRVn-tA@centurytel.net>...
> I see Cingular has brought back their 1000 anytime minutes plan. This time
> it's better, it's Nationwide w/rollover.
>
> bamp
I just saw this in today's Boston Globe. But I don't see it on the
website yet. Can it also be part of a FAmily Talk plan? Does it
include unlimited M2M?
TIA,
Greg

In article <1L6dnWd8Pao8la_cRVn-tA@centurytel.net>,
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

> I see Cingular has brought back their 1000 anytime minutes plan. This time
> it's better, it's Nationwide w/rollover.
>
> bamp

But since it's only $39.99 (here in NC) would the add-a-line still be
$9.99?

"Lisa Drake" <laweez@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <1L6dnWd8Pao8la_cRVn-tA@centurytel.net>,
> "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:
>
>> I see Cingular has brought back their 1000 anytime minutes plan. This
>> time
>> it's better, it's Nationwide w/rollover.
>>
>> bamp
>>

> But since it's only $39.99 (here in NC) would the add-a-line still be
> $9.99?

Looking at their website, I don't think that's an option. it's shown under
individual plans only.

bamp

"Greg" <growan@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message
>> I see Cingular has brought back their 1000 anytime minutes plan. This
>> time
>> it's better, it's Nationwide w/rollover.
>>
>> bamp
> I just saw this in today's Boston Globe. But I don't see it on the
> website yet. Can it also be part of a FAmily Talk plan? Does it
> include unlimited M2M?
> TIA,
> Greg

It looks like there's no family plan and the website shows no M2M or night &
week-end minutes.

bamp

>Does it
>include unlimited M2M?

Cingular has quietly taken away M2M on all of their plans. You will not see it
on their we site anymore nor in any of the latest literature.

I noticed this about a week and a half ago.

--
John S.

In article <20040830114058.15906.00002743@mb-m21.aol.com>,
sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote:

> >Does it
> >include unlimited M2M?
>
> Cingular has quietly taken away M2M on all of their plans. You will not see it
> on their we site anymore nor in any of the latest literature.

Every family and individual plan, except for two of them, has unlimited
mobile to mobile. That's in my area.

The two that don't are (a) the entry level individual plan, and (b) the
promotional 1000 minutes anytime for $39.99 plan (understandable).

You have to understand that each area does its own thing. Maybe in YOUR
area they aren't offering M2M; in my area, that's all they offer.

I use m2m all the time on my ATTWS account; shoot, I probably spend 1500
minutes of regular time and 1500 minutes m2m on my account. It's a nice
thing to have.

So be careful when you say what you say. You speak not from a position
of knowledge.

In <elmop-815C59.13423630082004@text.usenetserver.com> on Mon, 30 Aug 2004
13:42:36 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>So be careful when you say what you say. You speak not from a position
>of knowledge.

Now there's a thought! :)

>> Cingular has quietly

>I use m2m all the time on my ATTWS account;

You are confusing yourself, obviously!!!

I SAID that Cingular has quit offerning it on their web page and I am sure
nationwide. I said nothing about AT&T WS M2M offerings.

>So be careful when you say what you say. You speak not from a position
>of knowledge.

Me???

You are so confused that you are mixing companies and have no real idea what
you are saying.

My knowledge of the industry is amongst the best, if not THE BEST, in this and
many of the other forums on the internet!

--
John S.

In article <20040830225859.07384.00000095@mb-m29.aol.com>,
sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote:

> >I use m2m all the time on my ATTWS account;
>
> You are confusing yourself, obviously!!!
>
> I SAID that Cingular has quit offerning it on their web page and I am sure
> nationwide. I said nothing about AT&T WS M2M offerings.

I wasn't referring specifically to Cingular when I said what you quoted.

However, I was referring specifically to Cingular when I said that every
plan but two of what they offer has unlimited M2M.

> My knowledge of the industry is amongst the best, if not THE BEST, in this and
> many of the other forums on the internet!

Aha. Shall I post some screen captures of the plans they have available
to me?

And I'm not sure who you think I am.....

In the Dallas market.
M2M is offered for and additional $9.99.
No family talk available.

M2M has been dropped on the regional plan but is included with all the
nation wide plans except the $29.99 and this promotional plan.

In <20040830225859.07384.00000095@mb-m29.aol.com> on 31 Aug 2004 02:58:59 GMT,
sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote:

>My knowledge of the industry is amongst the best, if not THE BEST, in this and
>many of the other forums on the internet!

And so modest too. You were right about the 6340i, but how do you explain all
the erroneous material you've posted (Cingular Customer Service hours, merger
details, network selection, CDMA versus GSM/WCDMA, number of EDGE
deployments)? Or was that intended to be funny? ;-)

In article <2WpZc.11437$54.157969@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> >My knowledge of the industry is amongst the best, if not THE BEST, in this
> >and
> >many of the other forums on the internet!
>
> And so modest too.

Just like you, John. Just like you.

In <elmop-9E55FF.19503801092004@text.usenetserver.com> on Wed, 01 Sep 2004
19:50:38 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>In article <2WpZc.11437$54.157969@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> >My knowledge of the industry is amongst the best, if not THE BEST, in this
>> >and
>> >many of the other forums on the internet!
>>
>> And so modest too.
>
>Just like you, John. Just like you.

I don't boast.

In article <lFwZc.11544$54.158813@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> >> And so modest too.
> >
> >Just like you, John. Just like you.
>
> I don't boast.

In NavasWorld, what John does and says isn't boasting.

In the real world, John, you should see how your posts come across.

In <elmop-DEF8BB.05545802092004@text.usenetserver.com> on Thu, 02 Sep 2004
05:54:58 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>> >Just like you, John. Just like you.
>>
>> I don't boast.
>
>In NavasWorld, what John does and says isn't boasting.

In any world.

>In the real world, John, you should see how your posts come across.

To you. But that's not something that concerns me.

Does this new offer include free LD and Roam?