[SOLVED] 1050 ti and i7 3370k with 500w power supply??

Dokkea

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
That doesn't mean it was the cause. It wasn't. Millions of PCs are run 24/7/365 with no ill effects. It wasn't the leaving on itself that caused the issue. Correlation is not causation.

Hmm weird It might have been the bad psu.

I just know it was burnt.
Prob need spec for the pc too know what really happened.

Dokkea

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
Maybe Dokkea needs to open own thread?

Nahh i couldnt even fix that mobo i wish and i asked someone told me it had to be soldered so yeh and I did ask here before I think I did CPR ONCE WORKED second time not so lucky even with new psu mobo just doesnt boot but heats up so yeh nahh I call it a day it was dead I still could use the cpu thou.

but i do have prob with other pc with m.2 i can see on bios but when i put it to boot it wont boot but screen keeps comin up as need proper boot device.
well i did the upgrade for the m.2 i thought it was m.2. It wasnt cause switched too old one but didnt boot and I tried it on my 2nd pc too boot works and even on a m.2 case i can see it running.
Oh plus when i boot second time usb ports doesnt read like my keyboard wont work too go back too bios but gets stuck in that boot device screen.

So my most guess is m.2 slot not still not sure goin to wipe out and reinstall on 2nd pc on m.2.