1050ti not detecting.

Aug 19, 2018
Ok this is my current status. I disabled my integrated graphics in device manager and it worked somewhat. The 1050 ti I have is detected in the system and when I disabled the integrated graphics it made it so I could start up siege with my direct x 11 which was not working before, but here's the problem. The game is super laggy, every game is actually, when I played with my 1050 ti I could get better graphics on fortnite but I was lagging constantly so I had to go down in graphics then before I had this problem. I could play siege fluidly with 1 lag every session on medium graphics no problem, my bottleneck wasn't even my card it was my everything else, ram, mobo, cpu, ect. I'm positive the problem is my graphics card, but what the problem is I have no clue.
When I start up my pc I am in 1024x768 resolution and I can only go up to 1152x864. To fix this I have to enable my integrated graphics, then disable it every time I boot up so I can be in 1600x900 which is a pain, and might be a key to tell what problem I am having. My graphics card is detected, but the cable will not work when I plug it into the PC. I have to use my mobo display with VGA. When I boot with my integrated graphics enabled. I do not have the problem with disabling and then enabling them to get the resolution back to normal. Whenever I boot up with my display cable connected to my card, it works until the lock screen and then it goes black, but it's lit up in the back so I know the computer is on. I have every driver installed. I went to BIOS under advanced and the graphics and disabled Intel Multi Display, or Multi Monitor.
When I booted up with my VGA cord in my motherboard plug it told me to plug it into my graphics card first before using integrated graphics display. I did this and when I booted up it fixed nothing, I booted to a black screen, again. I plugged in an old card of mine to see if it was the motherboard, which it is not the card booted fine and it was working perfectly, despite it being a GT 220. I'm thinking the problem could be with the cable but I'm not sure, because if this was so why would the windows logo appear when first booting up, and my bios and dell logo. And why would the screen be back lit instead of completely dark and no signal. Also, when I boot to the card with the display plugged in and then it doesn't work, I will unplug it and then plug it into the mobo and it says no signal, I'm not sure if this is because you shouldn't be doing this or if it is another safety hazardous thing by windows, or by my motherboard design. If you have any questions even stupid ones respond, I will answer them. As long as they are related to the computer of course.

Also I just wanted to say, when I enable my integrated graphics and do a bench mark on this website (http://www.userbenchmark.com/) it works. When I disable integrated graphics it doesn't. These are the 2 different benches. With integrated ON (http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10346600) With integrated OFF (http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10346467)

Aug 19, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from keatsliam : "1050 ti not detecting technically, but is popping up in device manager."

Ok this is my current status. I disabled my integrated graphics in device manager and it worked somewhat. The 1050 ti I have is detected in the system and when I disabled the integrated graphics it made it so I could start up siege with my direct x 11 which was not working before, but here's the problem. The game is super laggy, every game is actually, when I played with my 1050 ti I could get better graphics on fortnite but I was lagging constantly so I had to go down in graphics then before I had this problem. I could play siege fluidly with 1 lag every session on medium graphics no problem, my bottleneck wasn't even my card it was my everything else, ram, mobo, cpu, ect. I'm positive the problem is my graphics card, but what the problem is I have no clue.
When I start up my pc I am in 1024x768 resolution and I can only go up to 1152x864. To fix this I have to enable my integrated graphics, then disable it every time I boot up so I can be in 1600x900 which is a pain, and might be a key to tell what problem I am having. My graphics card is detected, but the cable will not work when I plug it into the PC. I have to use my mobo display with VGA. When I boot with my integrated graphics enabled. I do not have the problem with disabling and then enabling them to get the resolution back to normal. Whenever I boot up with my display cable connected to my card, it works until the lock screen and then it goes black, but it's lit up in the back so I know the computer is on. I have every driver installed. I went to BIOS under advanced and the graphics and disabled Intel Multi Display, or Multi Monitor.
When I booted up with my VGA cord in my motherboard plug it told me to plug it into my graphics card first before using integrated graphics display. I did this and when I booted up it fixed nothing, I booted to a black screen, again. I plugged in an old card of mine to see if it was the motherboard, which it is not the card booted fine and it was working perfectly, despite it being a GT 220. I'm thinking the problem could be with the cable but I'm not sure, because if this was so why would the windows logo appear when first booting up, and my bios and dell logo. And why would the screen be back lit instead of completely dark and no signal. Also, when I boot to the card with the display plugged in and then it doesn't work, I will unplug it and then plug it into the mobo and it says no signal, I'm not sure if this is because you shouldn't be doing this or if it is another safety hazardous thing by windows, or by my motherboard design. If you have any questions even stupid ones respond, I will answer them. As long as they are related to the computer of course.

Also I just wanted to say, when I enable my integrated graphics and do a bench mark on this website (http://www.userbenchmark.com/) it works. When I disable integrated graphics it doesn't. These are the 2 different benches. With integrated ON (http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10346600) With integrated OFF (http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10346467)