1050ti performance issues

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, my graphics card is not performing nearly as well as I'd thought it would. I have a Geforce 1050ti 4gb, and just about every game I have tried to run has either crashed a few minutes into playing or right as the game starts up. Generally the error is a "device hung" error, but I have taken the card out and checked to make sure it was secured into my system as well as changing sockets with no luck. I have tried updating the drivers, rolling back to older ones, using ddu, and still no luck. Also when trying to install the newer drivers it makes my graphics card not really work at all. For some reason after updating to v417.71 I couldn't even access NVIDIA control panel and my screen resolution decreased to 1024x768 (with that being the highest option).

I am not sure if this has anything to do with it but I am using a HP Z600 which is a bit older. However, I did see videos on youtube of people upgrading their Z400 with a 1050ti so I figured that the Z600 could do the same.

Also my native resolution for my 1050ti is 1366x768 and whenever I put it at 1920x1080 it literally makes everything on my screen look terrible. I just want to play some games man. Any help is appreciated!

CPU: Intel Xeon 5650 @ 2.67
RAM: 24 GB DDR3-1333
Graphics: Geforce 1050ti 4gb

Heres a list of games that I have tested on this system:
The Mean Greens (crashes after a few min. of playing)
PUBG (crashes after loading into a game)
DEUS EX: Mankind Divided (crashes after loading game)
DragonBall FighterZ (crashes after loading game)
Zombie Army Trilogy (crashes when played at high settings/after playing for about 30 min.)

Mar 7, 2019
Alright, I'm no tech genius but i also have a 1050ti and i don't think its the graphics card that causes crashes. Check with your monitor and temperatures. Wish I could help more. And also my 1050ti only gets me an average of 45fps in games like CSGO and Warthunder, might be because its a laptop :p

TRENDING THREADS