1050ti suddenly stopped working

sainis21

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017
hello,
5 months ago i bought an asus 1050ti which is fully powered by the pci e slot. Yesterday while watching a youtube video the screen froze for a sec and then turned black with the message "no video input". During those 5 months from time to time the drivers would crash when i was using firefox and i tried a lot of times reinstalling them and i updated to the latest but the problem persisted.Now after i got the no video input message i tried rebooting but it didnt work
so i tried changing the hdmi cable with another one still doesnt work i tried a vga cable and a dvi and still the gpu is not working.Furthermore i changed the pci e slot and still no signal. Now i am using the integrated gpu and everything works fine but when i plug the 1050ti even though the fans are working and i can hear the sound from the windows my monitor gets no signal.So does that mean that my gpu is dead or can it be my motherboards fault?
my specs are
intel i5 4690
asus gtx 1050ti
asus h97 plus
xfx 600w 80+ bronze
16g of ddr3 memory

XxDarkMarioxX

Respectable
Dec 25, 2016
have you tried CMOS Battery taking it out for 5 mins or less and put it back in!. Dose anyone you know that can test your gpu out for you if not then i would get in touch with your provider for your warranty!