[SOLVED] 10700k vs 3900x

Sep 2, 2020
I live in greece and i want to update my PC. I use my pc for editing(premiere pro , after effects ) and some gaming ( with gtx980ti) . I want to deside which CPU to buy .Here the price of 10700k is 350euro and 3900 is about 400 euro . Both cpu paired with the same cost motherboard so the only defrence is 50 euros. I already have a custom loop so i will heavily overclock my cpu. My quastion is which cpu will export my videos faster . Also i read that with premiere u can use iGPU of intel for faster export times.

Last edited:
Solution
I would also recommend the 3900, but it seems that you are planning to use integrated graphics...if that's the case let me warn you that the 3900 does NOT have integrated graphics...you need a dedicated GPU for the system to work with a 3900. And if you have a dedicated GPU, that can also be used for faster rendering in some cases.
I would also recommend the 3900, but it seems that you are planning to use integrated graphics...if that's the case let me warn you that the 3900 does NOT have integrated graphics...you need a dedicated GPU for the system to work with a 3900. And if you have a dedicated GPU, that can also be used for faster rendering in some cases.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS