[SOLVED] 1070ti vs Vega 64

Hi,im looking to buy a new gpu in like a year or two.Im leaning towards EVGA 1070 ti FTW or vega 64.I'll be pairing it with i7 3770 and 16gb of ram.
The price of the EVGA 1070 ti FTW is 240euros,while vega 64 being 220euros.Im only gaming,on a 144hz 1920x1080 monitor.Thanks in advance.

Solution
On paper they are close to performance in reality the 1070ti will have the edge in most applications and games.

Saying this though, if you dont plan on buying either for a year or two, by botht hose times new cards will be out and push down the prices even further and there will be new options which may be comparable in price for something new. since with every generation each "tier" of card form the previous is bumped down.
On paper they are close to performance in reality the 1070ti will have the edge in most applications and games.

Saying this though, if you dont plan on buying either for a year or two, by botht hose times new cards will be out and push down the prices even further and there will be new options which may be comparable in price for something new. since with every generation each "tier" of card form the previous is bumped down.

Solution

thanks for the reply.I really hope the prices go down for both cards.Everything new in my country is always more expensive than lets say US.On amazon rtx 2060 (evga edition) is what like 300$,while in my country the small zotac single fan one is 450$.Thats why i dont buy stuff from the licensed shops.I think i can find 1070 ti for like 150euros,but i mean if it isnt a scam what is it then.I think 240euros is a fair price for a 1070ti.Also how did the 1070 ti age?
I mean its still a beast now,but how will it be in 2 years.Also im replacing my r9 380 4gb for it.

thanks for the reply.I really hope the prices go down for both cards.Everything new in my country is always more expensive than lets say US.On amazon rtx 2060 (evga edition) is what like 300$,while in my country the small zotac single fan one is 450$.Thats why i dont buy stuff from the licensed shops.I think i can find 1070 ti for like 150euros,but i mean if it isnt a scam what is it then.I think 240euros is a fair price for a 1070ti.Also how did the 1070 ti age?
I mean its still a beast now,but how will it be in 2 years.Also im replacing my r9 380 4gb for it.

The 1070ti is still a good card, with some overclocking you can get it to near GTX1080 performance and compared to your 380 it will be a huge upgrade.

As far as in two years, it will probably hold up quite well for 1080P 100-144hz gaming and 60-100fps if you want to go up to 1440P resolutions.