1080 Ti and Ryzen 7 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
[widget="https://gleam.io/t7EAz/toms-hardware-beat-the-heat-giveaway", 800][/widget]

**UPDATE** We've increased the number of methods of entry! You can now enter by posting a hyper link to a comment in this thread. Copy the link from the time-stamp of your post, and post the link directly in the giveaway widget.

E9vaKu2.png

The second of our two back-to-back summer giveaways is now open! If you didn’t get lucky during our Best PC Builds giveaway, now’s your chance to win big. UK members, keep reading! In what might be a first in Tom’s Hardware history, we’re proud to announce that our big summer giveaways are now available to our friends across the pond. That’s right, all UK members are now able to enter!

For our second summer sweepstakes, we’ve assembled a premium hardware bundle that would make anyone pine for the great indoors. Our two week long Beat the Heat Summer giveaway features an ultra-premium AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU starter bundle, including an MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI DUKE 11G OC, MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING Titanium Motherboard, and a SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 850 Gold PSU.

Our second-place winner will be keeping it cool thanks to a supersized Steam gift card worth a whopping $500, enough dough to cover any gamer’s wish list and perfect for escaping the sweltering sun. Just like in our last big summer giveaway, we’re also offering 100 Runner-Up Prizes for ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound and an exclusive Tom’s Hardware case badge.

For your chance to win type in your public profile ID into the sweepstakes widget above. You can find your public profile id in the URL address of your Public Profile Page. To get there simply to head to your profile, and select “See my profile”:

OhYm6Pi.png

vUaf9dY.png

3HCySZs.png

The Tom’s Hardware Beat the Heat Summer Giveaway starts Tuesday, August 29th, and will close at 12 pm EDT on Tuesday, September 12th.

What: The Tom’s Hardware Beat the Heat Summer Giveaway

Grand Prize: Grand Prize: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI DUKE 11G OC, MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING Titanium Motherboard, a SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 850 Gold PSU, and an AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU.

Second Place: $500 Steam Gift Card.

100 Runner-Up Prizes:
1 tube of ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound

Where: This Thread in the Components Forum

How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and log into your Tom’s Hardware account

When: The Tom’s Hardware Beat the Heat Summer Giveaway will start this Tuesday, August 29th and close at 12 pm EDT on Tuesday, September 12th.

hey thanks for finally giving us uk guys a shot

am perfectly willing to volunteer to be the first ever uk winner lol

ps. havent had an amd/athlon cpu since the good old days nearly 15 years ago so also happy to find out what their cpus can do

now they are competing with intel again so 1st prize would be very nice lol

thanks from the uk

and best of luck to you as well mate

with my luck will only win some thermal paste lol

but the toms hardware badge is pretty unique at least

EpIckFa1LJoN

Admirable
Dang. Too bad I already have a processor that smokes a 1700 in gaming....

Wouldn't mind a 1080 Ti SLI setup though, even if I don't need it lol.

With that I could run a dual monitor 4k setup! lol

Gastec

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
People posting stuff like "Wouldn't mind a 1080 Ti SLI setup though, even if I don't need it lol. With that I could run a dual monitor 4k setup! lol".
I don't want to ruin your spoiled kid mojo...actually I do. So I have a better idea: if you win, donate £/€500 to some poor child who need it, for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.