[SOLVED] 1080p CPU and GPU question

Solution
Too many variables. Some games like DOTA, Rocket league, CSGO etc are more CPU dependent and you can get away with a lower end GPU as long as you have a decent CPU. However games like Battlefield, Modern warefare you should have a decent CPU and GPU.

Right now I would say a used RX580 or GTX 1060 is a good 1080P GPU to buy for 60-100fps 1080P gaming (again some games will be higher in fps and some lower). On the new card side something like the GTX 1650 Super or 1660 Super would be the best options.

For the CPU basically any modern CPu would be good, even the new 4 core Ryzens that came out can safely handle 1080P gaming. You could even go and find an old 4th 6th or 7th gen i7 Intel (if they are a good price) and be ok, although...
Too many variables. Some games like DOTA, Rocket league, CSGO etc are more CPU dependent and you can get away with a lower end GPU as long as you have a decent CPU. However games like Battlefield, Modern warefare you should have a decent CPU and GPU.

Right now I would say a used RX580 or GTX 1060 is a good 1080P GPU to buy for 60-100fps 1080P gaming (again some games will be higher in fps and some lower). On the new card side something like the GTX 1650 Super or 1660 Super would be the best options.

For the CPU basically any modern CPu would be good, even the new 4 core Ryzens that came out can safely handle 1080P gaming. You could even go and find an old 4th 6th or 7th gen i7 Intel (if they are a good price) and be ok, although with an older CPU you are kinda painting yourself into a corner with being stuck at 4 cores.

Solution