[SOLVED] 1080p gaming PC needed

Apr 8, 2020
The following is a template copied from r/buildapcforme i think these are great questions so why not use them here. Thanks!

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

I am going to play mostly AAA titles from this gen like PUBG, Warzone, BFV etc. But i also plan on having a good time in the next gen.

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

800 euros and not a cent more, i have a lot of stuff going in my life right now.

When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.

I plan on building it in the next 2 weeks

What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc\)

Just the PC itself, no OS or peripherals needed. Not even a case is needed, i have a great airflow one already.

Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?

I live in Serbia, there is no Microcenter here and prices are about 5-10% higher than there. (Not beocuse of the Corona tho, they are always like that)

If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.

I will be reusing my mouse and keyboard and the 23.8" 1080p Lenovo monitor that supports Freesync, so i guess AMD GPU would be nice

Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?

I may overclock a bit down the line, however if the budget doesn't allow it it's okay

Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)

I need 1TB HDD. No more and no less of the mass storage. It would be also VERY nice to have atleast 480GB SSD that has it's own cache.

Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?

I already have a mid-tower case. It is tempered glass but i don't really care about looks or colors

Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?

No Windows needed.

Extra info or particulars:

For the CPU i was looking at something along the lines of the R5 1600AF since it practically offers same gaming performance like 2600 but it's 60 euros cheaper here. For the GPU something like the 5600XT or a standard 5600 (if that even exists) would be great since i saw that it beats 2060 for less money, however i want atleast two fans cooling solution, so no blowers and that pathetic looking single fan cards. Also it would be great if you guys could go with something that is widely available worldwide since i virus ir not, supply if OC parts here is relatively scarce. Thank you for your time!

Solution
With not a cent more to spend, go with the 1660 super intead of 5600XT. Its cheaper and roughly same performance. Your choice.

for ram just find the best offer for 16gb 3000-3200mhz

for ssd get a xpg sx 8200 pro, 512gb
HDD choice should matter, just get 7200rpm.

moth go for the b450 tomahawk.

get a 550watt PSU, i recommend seasonic or corsair.

Get some arctic f12 PWM fans, very cheap, good performance
Aug 4, 2019
With not a cent more to spend, go with the 1660 super intead of 5600XT. Its cheaper and roughly same performance. Your choice.

Solution
Apr 8, 2020

Thank you!