May 11, 2019
So i got my 10ti aorus after buying it second hand, and after installing it i noticed that i have some screen flickering. I changed my monitor with a tv and everything is ok but on the monitor it still flickers.
At first i tought there is a screen issue but after running a stress test in furmark i noticed that my tdp was changing between 100% and 50% all of the time, i am starting to panick that there might be a psu problem or a gpu problem.

My psu is thermalttake rome (esentially a toughpower 750 but in my country they sell it as Rome)

edit:

My pc specs:

CPU: Intel I7 8700
Motherboard: Msi Z370 gaming pro carbon
Ram: 16 gb ram DDR4 Gskill trident z
SSD/HDD: Adata 256gb
GPU: Aorus 1080ti 11gb
PSU: thermaltake Rome 750W 80 GOLD 62A on +12V rail
Chassis: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T RGB Frosty White

Later edit: I tried another screen and it works without a problem, also the psu is 2 weeks old, the gpu is 1 year and 6 months old ( i bought it from a guy in my city) and my last gpu was a gtx1060

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Might want to mention your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You need to be sure of the PSU's make and model. How old is the PSU? What GPU were you on prior to the upgrade? Did you uninstall your older GPU's drivers using DDU? Reinstalled using the latest off of Nvidia's support site?

May 11, 2019
Might want to mention your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You need to be sure of the PSU's make and model. How old is the PSU? What GPU were you on prior to the upgrade? Did you uninstall your older GPU's drivers using DDU? Reinstalled using the latest off of Nvidia's support site?

I updated the thread, also, I didn't uninstall any driver, i just plugged this card test it, saw the flickering, update the driver via geforce experience app and saw the flickering again, i will try to uninstall them though