[SOLVED] 10bpc 4:4:4 144hz(or higher) 1440p monitors

May 5, 2021
Hello. I am looking for an ips monitor with 10bpc, HDR 4: 4: 4 Pixel Format, 144hz (or higher) and 1440p resolution (if such exist at all).
I'm really looking for a top-level monitor for 2K gaming in HDR with high hertz and work with graphics (because money is not a problem)))
The problem is that most good monitors, although they work at high frequencies, have 8bpc in 4: 4: 4 mode, or have pathetic displays with unrealistic colors, bad contrast, etc
My goal is to find a monitors with the best display that meets these specifications, and the highest suitable frequency for them. So help please

May 5, 2021
Samsung's Odyssey G7. The only thing is it's VA instead of IPS, but I would argue the extra contrast ratio you get from VA is worth the tradeoff

Otherwise if you must have IPS, Gigabyte's Aorus FI27Q seems to come close.

Otherwise, I would argue get a LG CX. If you're worried about OLED burn-in: https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/real-life-oled-burn-in-test
Thank you, I'm thinking of taking the G7, but I've never had a VA display. I read a lot on the forums, but I still did not find a clear answer to many questions. I am wondering if this display would be suitable for working with graphics. Which will be best for my tasks, VA or ips?

Thank you, I'm thinking of taking the G7, but I've never had a VA display. I read a lot on the forums, but I still did not find a clear answer to many questions. I am wondering if this display would be suitable for working with graphics. Which will be best for my tasks, VA or ips?
Well that depends on you. The bare minimum I'd argue needed for a monitor working with graphics is great color accuracy, and from what it looks like with reviews, any deviation the C7 has isn't noticeable. The only different left is if you care more about contrast ratio or viewing angles.

Reactions: Maslorez Abdulov