12 Booth Babe Pics We Never Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Ahhh... Booth Babes that are dressed like people (barring the blue hair). I agree with your editor. It's good to see that there're women that aren't in swimsuits walking around.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]bucifer[/nom]Useless. This should be flagged with a dot before the title![/citation]

because regular booth babe articles are filled with so much useful information?

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]because regular booth babe articles are filled with so much useful information?[/citation]
Because they aren't?

:p

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]FlayerSlayer[/nom]It's good to see that there're women that aren't in swimsuits walking around.[/citation]

I am not sure what to make of that sentence...

Kithzaru

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I'm sure they are smart and know a lot about the products they are promoting. However, Arctic Cooling still wins.

Can they play Crysis?

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
I gotta be honest, even at the risk of ridicule, but I scrolled through these pictures lackadaisically not paying really any attention until I saw the BMW F1.08 in the background on the last pic and I stopped on a dime. I think I might be more attracted to automobiles than women... not good.

Nice looking young ladies. I would talk to these ladies about the products. Bar seeing a ring maybe even ask for a number. When I see a model I don't even waste my time.

Good to see some company's don't use cheap tactics to sale products.

fatkid35

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
your taking a big liberty with the term "babe". these are most likely some lower level employees that wanted an excuse to get out of work and maybe get a free trip out of it. looks like they are having fun at what they are doing, and later in the evening after a few drinks i bet alot of fun was had. i like two things, motorcycles and tech. nothing turns me on more than a girl that can ride a bike well, and i've met only a few. but the prospect of a girl who could build me a pc that could play crysis?! BOING!

rockabye

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I like the white dresses with the black stripe going down the side. That's awesome.
The tall girl with blue hair looks like a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.