12 previews

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Here 12 previews of games, 2 days before they will published at
caiman.us:

Wet - 599 kB - A short fishy adventure
(this is maybe something for our friend Vegard ;))
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1280.html
-
Bricks 2 - 1,58 MB - A nice breakout for the kids (arrows)
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1289.html
-
Star Ball - 1,64 MB - Nice breakout / asteroids
(req.fast CPU and graphic card)
note: The authors download contains a virus!
(the caiman download is free of virusses)
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1293.html
-
BomberMania - 3,04 MB - A nice 3D bomberman in an old castle
(req.fast CPU and graphic card)
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1291.html
-
Roswell Racer - 15,3 MB - A really fun arcade racing game
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1286.html
-
Super Mario CJ - 1,87 MB - A small-sized fun Super Mario platformer
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1287.html
-
7 Days A Skeptic - 1,29 MB - A very nice adventure on a space ship
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1288.html
-
The Last Huntsman - 4,57 MB - A great 3D space flightsim/shooter
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1285.html
-
Pac-Mania Worlds 3D - 2 MB - 3D pacman
(req.fast CPU and graphic card)
note: The authors download contains a virus!
(the caiman download is free of virusses)
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1292.html
-
Traps & Treasures 2 - 1,59 MB - A challenging B&W platform game
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1290.html
-
Hyperbowl Retro Remake - 6,96 MB - A 3D ball game between 2 space ships
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1282.html
-
Space Corps: Armageddon - 3,22 MB - Battle in a big space war
http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1283.html
-
Enjoy,
Rudy

Rudy Versele wrote:

> Here 12 previews of games, 2 days before they will published at
> caiman.us:
>
> Wet - 599 kB - A short fishy adventure
> (this is maybe something for our friend Vegard ;))
> http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1280.html
> -
> Enjoy, Rudy

As always; thanks Buddy! :)