12 Surprising Things Your Android Phone Can Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013

You know, while I'm a huge fan of MS's approach to the whole mobile thing, I've got to give Android credit - in a lot of ways, they're the Windows of the mobile world, giving the users the ability to really tap the potential of the devices it runs on. MS should take lessons - they've got a great desktop environment that lets users drive the production of application on it... Why veer towards the Apple model on mobile and not let users go wild creating things for Metro?

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013

Well, you've got them there. I guess someone thought to do this after the tens of millions of Android users who just couldn't figure out how to make the device work without a start button got through to them...

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
"12 Surprising [and not particularly useful] Things Your [some] Android Phone Can Do [with poorly developed apps and some requiring root]"
FTFY Tom's.

ninjustin

Honorable
Apr 3, 2013
The usb dongle is incredibly useful. I've been carrying one around in my bag for a year or so. It was great for uploading pictures from my Nikon before I got an eyefi but still very useful for thumb drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.