12-Year-Old Hunts Firefox Flaw, Gets $3,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
Wow, what a kid. He's like so money and he knows it. He's like a bear, and he has these claws and he knows how to kill the little bunny rabbit... or bugs.

[citation][nom]FATAL STR1K3[/nom]So this kid solves a Mozilla bug for 3 g's AND donates to charities?Well don't I just feel like a waste of a life..[/citation]

Aw, don't feel bad. Your time will come as well.

G

With a little effort and curiosity; any kid can make something big for family/society.

sudeshc

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009
an hello everyone,Welcome to our website accept paypal or credit card and free shipping We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk around A look at Maybe you’ll find happiness in your sight shopping heaven and earth You’ll find our price is more suitable for you.

And when does we started having advertisements in comments :D

We didn't start having ads in comments -- scummy spammers put them there -- and Moderators will zap the ads and ban the spammers -- as soon as you report them.

youssef 2010

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]Wow, what a kid. He's like so money and he knows it. He's like a bear, and he has these claws and he knows how to kill the little bunny rabbit... or bugs.[/citation]

.....and what's your problem

THEfog101

Distinguished
May 12, 2010
[citation][nom]youssef 2010[/nom].......stop thinking that every tech savvy kid is a geek as it's not healthy for you[/citation]

lol he's just make himself look important and bigger in life by realizing that this kid has exceed him so therefore he insults him in a weak attempt to justify his own life and make himself feel better lol. its rather pathetic actually.

MAGPC

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
[citation][nom]youssef 2010[/nom]no, you get thumbs down for offending people w/o a good reason & because this kid's personal life is none of your business.It's because of people like you in my country that many inventions & inventors are buried before they see the daylight[/citation]
2na fahmak 3la fekra.
Guys, 1st rule of good comment is to never offend people.
if the kid is a geek,fine I'm a geek also :)
But he's smarter than me, he converted his geekness into money :D
Kid, keep going but never forget school.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]youssef 2010[/nom].......stop thinking that every tech savvy kid is a geek as it's not healthy for you[/citation]
Stop thinking that being a geek is bad for you. :)

ltbob

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]We need more kids like this in America.[/citation]

Then I would go poor :S

Status
Not open for further replies.